7. Mai 2024, 17:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Does Iron Hills need 1 more Hero and who should he be!? :)  (Gelesen 18376 mal)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
Re: Does Iron Hills need 1 more Hero and who should he be!? :)
« Antwort #15 am: 28. Okt 2015, 18:11 »
ThorinIIIOakenshield, first of all I can say that I am a fan of the movie designs as much as you are, perhaps even more. I'm such a great fan that I have some big plans for them in this mod, but right now I will stay quiet about it, because it's still too early to say anything in public.

However, I already saw your comment on ModdB, and I find it very disrespectful that you said that the team is doing nothing for the community; they already showed us that they did plenty of things for us. You can find examples of that in the ModdB section, so I will not repeat that. You are trying to get those movie models by force, but that won't even help a bit, and it might even have the opposite effect of what we desire: because of your insults to the team, they might even stop considering to put movie models into the mod, and not allow any other fan to do it themselves; as a punishment for being disrespectful to them.

So please I'm asking you for the sake of those awesome movie designs; just wait. The mod is far from finished, and there are always other ways to get the movie designs into the game ;).

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #16 am: 28. Okt 2015, 18:37 »
i think it would be better if the new hero is  a goat rider too and gas a leadership for them and some skills that can boost them they are 3 units with ram riders so they have to make a difference

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #17 am: 28. Okt 2015, 18:55 »
That's a pretty nice idea, but you must consider that the Ram Riders right now are already a hero unit with their own abilities and leaderships. Buffing them up even more would be a bit too much I think. Furthermore, we already have a hero who can fight both mounted and on foot: Dain.

I would suggest a pike-hero, or a hero with a two-handed weapon, because that's what we are lacking right now. The proposal of KingDain is excellent to me.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #18 am: 28. Okt 2015, 19:13 »
i didnt know they have buffs and leaderships so just make a ram rider hero with i dont know unique looking goat with one skill that will work somehow for the ram riders i dont know something like a charge skill of theoden

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #19 am: 28. Okt 2015, 19:21 »
Wait sorry, scrap that part of what I said about leadership, they don't have that [ugly]. They only got some buffs in the form of upgrades and extended visibility, and can call a battalion of Ram Riders to their aid. But still I'm not fond of a hero who can buff up Ram Riders even more.

However, since we are talking about a messenger of Dain, the hero needs to be swift, so a mount would be actually a good option. How about a swift Ram Rider with toggle between bow and mattock? Or is that a bit too much xD?

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #20 am: 28. Okt 2015, 19:59 »
better a crossbow

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #21 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:04 »
I ahve to disargee there with you mates! :)

Giving IHs a Hero who can Toggle between Range and Close Fight is not Balacned comapred to the Other 2 Kingdoms even if t sounds cool! :) IHs have Ranged Hero as every other Dwarven Kingdom so they need a Normal Close DMG Hero but as I said with Two Handed Weapon! :)

Narin getting a Ram is not a good idea either!Ram Riders are Semi Heroes so yo uahve that in a way and plus it will take the Uniquenes of Dain being the only dwarven hero as a Lord who has a Mount!!So adding another Mount Dwarven Hero and fans will want that for other heroes too which wilruin the balance and will make the Dwarves to unrealistic knowing that Ridings i not their Speciality!!

I think the Ram Riders are well eoughfor Dwarf Riders :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #22 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:26 »
Allright you got a point in that Dain, I agree. I've looked through your design-proposals, and with the armor shown on those pictures we can make Narin a stealthy messenger with great damage (because of the mattock) but poor armor. This is also something unique within the IH right? Tell me what you think.

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #23 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:28 »
what if fili and kili had a goat to ride on ??? i know off topic xD

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #24 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:34 »

I am glad you agee! :) Stelthy Dwarf sounds interesting he may be stealthy when he is not Moving,similar to camping and hiding and stuff! :) The Good DMG with Weak Armor souns good and logical for a Fast not HEavy Armored Messanger indeed and it will be something new in the Hero Weapons of IHs ! :)

Welll in that Case Thorin II too should get a Ram :D Nah man it will become way to many Dwarf Riders althoug it does sounds like a Fun to ahve Temporarly :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #25 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:41 »
I am glad you agee! :) Stelthy Dwarf sounds interesting he may be stealthy when he is not Moving,similar to camping and hiding and stuff! :) The Good DMG with Weak Armor souns good and logical for a Fast not HEavy Armored Messanger indeed and it will be something new in the Hero Weapons of IHs ! :)

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

what if fili and kili had a goat to ride on ??? i know off topic xD

I believe there was a discussion in the German (or English I don't remember) forums where someone suggested to give every hero a horse or in this case a ram, because they all showed at some point in the movies that they are able to do that.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #26 am: 28. Okt 2015, 20:49 »
Giving every Hero a mOunt will ruin the Game Expirience to me!Cuz we will lose good Ablilites then and after all not Every Hero needs a Mount! :)
But that is different story I suggest end discussing it here! :)

And I think we should talk about Narin Abilities too,they are quite not good so we should thing of better ones! :)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #27 am: 28. Okt 2015, 21:00 »
Since he is a messenger, I suggest we give him an ability called "Diplomatic Immunity". Diplomats/messengers are not allowed to be killed, because they are only there to carry a message. The Mouth of Sauron, for example, went to Erebor even though he is the enemy, but because he is just a messenger, he was not killed. I think the same ability can be applied for Narin, for a little while he can go inside the enemy base without being attacked, but he himself can not attack enemies. It's similiar to Sauron's Annathar ability.

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #28 am: 28. Okt 2015, 21:22 »
dain some of these images would really be nice for those six heroes like gror, nain, fror, nar. thrain ll and thror can have image of movie  (**)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Okt 2015, 12:00 von Ealendril »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #29 am: 28. Okt 2015, 21:39 »
Sounds really interesting and Unique for Edain! :) And it wil lbe cool to use in Game! Should it be his LV 1 Ability!? :)