27. Apr 2024, 12:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lothlorien Ultimate Spell  (Gelesen 1842 mal)

Amandil7

• Bilbos Festgast
Lothlorien Ultimate Spell
« am: 28. Okt 2015, 16:27 »
First of all I want to say, super excited for Lothlorien! I saw Ruud Devil's videos and can't contain my excitement (as I am sure many of you).

Anyway I noticed the last power in the Spellbook, where you get to summon Earendil on his ship. It looks fantastic! You guys never fail to impress us!

But my suggestion is, wouldn't it thematically fit the High Elves/Imladris and Elrond (being his son) way more?

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Re: Lothlorien Ultimate Spell
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Okt 2015, 17:15 »
Welcome to the forums. Nice to hear of your excitement. ^^

Suggestions for Lorien are a bit tricky right now, since we haven't released them yet. But you're not suggesting anything gameplaywise, so I guess it can at least be answered.

I don't think the Light of Earendil is necessarily more fitting for a certain kind of Elf, since all Elves are enamoured with starlight (to put it very bluntly). Also Galadriel gathered the Light in her phial for Frodo, so there is a connection between her and the star.

But in the end we needed a new final Spell for Lorien, and the community gave us this great idea, so all just fell into place. ^^

Amandil7

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Okt 2015, 14:20 »
Thank you for the prompt reply  :)

:D

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #3 am: 31. Okt 2015, 19:56 »