27. Apr 2024, 19:36 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Fili and Kili and may be the rest with Erebor Armor!?  (Gelesen 7461 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Hello Compations of Edain and Edain Team! :)

Respect from tha Lord of the Iron Hills ofr your hard work trough all this years!Now I have a wee proposition if you woulnd't mind giving me a few moments of your time!?Would you consider...

To make Fili and Kili use their Light Erebor Armors after Thorin becomes King with his LV 10 Ability!?I mean he becomes a King so it is logical that his Company and even more his Family and Heirs to get some better Armor and Weapons!?
I thought of them getting their Heavy Regal Armor but since I doubt the Team will approve that I decided to suggest at least their Light Armored Versions in which they fought in BoFA! :)

Well Fili's Light Erebor Armor is a little bit different in Color in the Movie but that can be fixed easily I think! :)

An addition to my suggestion is that this can happen to all Members of his Company(well may be without Bombur because in Edain he doeesn't have a fighting role)!What I mean is that all of Thorin's Company to get at least their Light Armored Erebor Versionsif not their Heavy Regal Armors,corresponding with Thorin becoming a King! :)

I think it will enriches the Visual beauty of the already awesome looking Ered Luinand it will please fans like me and others who want to enjoy those good looking Armors/Deigns in the Best BFME Mod!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
Re: Fili and Kili and may be the rest with Erebor Armor!?
« Antwort #1 am: 31. Okt 2015, 12:06 »
Yet another topic in which I completely agree with you.  xD
I too thought that Fili and Kili should get their BOTFA look, but I didn't think of a logical way for them to get it.
But your idea is a very appropriate one! I hope the Team also thinks this is a good idea  ;)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Okt 2015, 12:18 »
I agree with You, Dain but Edain Team i think have a lot of work to do, and this is esthetic thing. We need improved gameplay for now. Lothlorien is comming...
I think we focus to rebalance gameplay.

I love Hobbit movies, and everything from movie in this mod is welcome. ;)
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #3 am: 31. Okt 2015, 12:31 »

Glad you like it,I am happy that at least someone agree with me! :)

I am well aware that the Team has many other priorities right now! :) And a lot of other stuff to do,thats I why I never said to do it now :D It is just a suggestions and if the Team likes it and decides to use it,thay can do it when they want when they have time in future! :) For now lets just discuss is it good suggestions or bad and why is that!?:)

"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #4 am: 31. Okt 2015, 12:50 »
You have my full support on this one Dain ;).

kreso

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Balin,the son of Fundin, at your service ;)
« Antwort #5 am: 31. Okt 2015, 13:12 »
Thanks for reply.

I think that is finely armor for Kili and Fili, and for sure I would like to see it in game, even for every member of Thorin Company.

Hmm, if I have understand You, You think that they should get armor when Thorin is lvl 10?

Maybe lvl10 Thorin + Mithril armor = Erebor Armor? :D
If they dont get any buff(Base stats/dmg/hp) with that Thorin 10lvl ability why should they get new weapons/armor, but if they get Mithril, they will get some deff stats, and that have sense that they improve thier armor. (I know that hero get mithril armor he get it under his basic armour).

And I think this fits in lore. How Thorin company could get Mithril while they wasnt in Erebor. When they reach Erebor (Thorin is lvl 10) they could get mithirl/Erebor armor. :)
it is now oke Dain :P ?
"What have we done, O king? Is it a crime to be lost in the forest, to be hungry and thirsty, to be trapped by spiders?"

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #6 am: 31. Okt 2015, 13:22 »
Well if the Team decides to use only their Light Erebor Armor they can get some minimal Armor Buff and with the new Weapon some Minimal DMG Buff! :) And the Mithril Mail will have the same Effect as on Thorin or Dain,they will ahve their Armor jsut the Chain Mail will become made of Mithril! :)

About the Heay Armor although I love it(with exception of Balin and Dori Amors) I doubt the Team will use them,they already stated that they are not inteding to do it for now at least! :) but if they do then the Dwarves could get some moderate Armor Buff and MIthril will have smae effect!But still they shouldn't get too much Armor or they will become too OP! :)

Although your idea is good,I dout it will work well since Mithril is only CHain Mail not Plate Armor and stuff(although Imagine Army of Dwarves with Mithril Plate and Chain Armor and Mithril Weapons now how OP is that :D :D)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #7 am: 31. Okt 2015, 19:55 »
Makes sense and would definitely enrich the gameplay. While I would prefer nothing more than seeing the dwarves crushed and Erebor used as a gateway to rebuilding Angmar  :P you have my support on this one.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #8 am: 31. Okt 2015, 21:26 »
And altyhoguh I am glad you agree with me,it is sign of sportmasnhip and good will,but I tool will always stand in your way with the Mighty Armies of the Iron Hills led personalyl by ME!  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] [uglybunti]

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #9 am: 1. Nov 2015, 02:06 »
i agree this is an awesome idea it will be more unique that way and put more color in the game nice idea dain  ;)

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 1. Nov 2015, 04:45 »
And altyhoguh I am glad you agree with me,it is sign of sportmasnhip and good will,but I tool will always stand in your way with the Mighty Armies of the Iron Hills led personalyl by ME!  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] [uglybunti]

Along with Nori smashing orcs' heads with his mace! XD

KingdomofErebor

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Khazad ai Menu!
« Antwort #11 am: 7. Nov 2015, 14:54 »

Along with Nori smashing orcs' heads with his mace! XD

Hello again Nori my friend ;) The kingdom of Erebor will never fall while Durin's sons defend it, KHAZAD AI MENU!

On a more serious note I love the idea of the dwarves in their shining armour, maybe as they reach level 10 though?
The horns of hell are upon us!To Battle sons of Durin!