28. Apr 2024, 01:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Should the Battlewagons become War Chariots and recive a Re-Skin with Unique Active Abilities!? :)

Yes,they should!
No,the shouldn't!

Autor Thema: Battlewagons Improvements  (Gelesen 54140 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Battlewagons improvments or not!?
« Antwort #90 am: 8. Nov 2015, 01:33 »
Well I don't know term for that if it exist at first place.
When battle wagon or cavalry unit trample few enemies, it slow down and can't trample in next few seconds (i was refering on that time).
I think that similar abilty exist on Morgul ridder units (special unit which can be produced on Minas Morgul Outpost) if you need comparison in game.
Does anyone understand me? :P

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #91 am: 8. Nov 2015, 01:36 »
Simple said after first Clash between a Chariot and Infantry Unit and the Chariot Trampple them after that for Few Sconds it shouldnt be able to Trample!? :)

About Oil cask you mean Oil Cask on Catapults and Demolishers to Slow Down Unit!? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #92 am: 8. Nov 2015, 01:40 »
No, I will post tomorrow in more detailed way what I thought. :P
Goodnight. :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #93 am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:03 »
Hello people,

Concerning WarChariot passive ability "Wheel Spikes", I was thinking that we could add property to Chariot so it could be able of tramping more enemies then battlewagon does now. Simply Chariot is machine and maybe through this passive we could add this property. Chariot as machine should be able to trample more enemies then standard cavalry unit.
I tried to justify this because of spike upgrade, as if they have spikes at wheel then most of units will try not to be at chariot way or chariot side, so chariots won't be so much slower by units on it sides... That is all.
That suggestion about area damage should stay as primary suggestion, and on this one we could watch as second suggestion?

What do you think about it? :)

Regards
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Nov 2015, 18:23 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #94 am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:10 »
agree

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #95 am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:50 »
So basically your suggesting slower trample deceleration? If that's the case I would agree, provided that it still cannot do more damage than a group of normal cavalry. It should be at best even with cavalry.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #96 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:34 »
I like the idae very much and agree with it!But I think it should co exist with the Small Are DMG! :) Both things but with very low DMG and time!? What you think f that my friends? :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #97 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:48 »
Yes, I am suggesting slower trample deceleration. :)
In general we just buff chariot to be able to trample more units then cavalry or current battlewagon version. Maybe we can also buff trample damage (if Elite didn't refer on it), I think that is most reasonable if we take into consideration that this is heavy machine. So slower trample deceleration and maybe greater trample damage.
If you thought on trample damage then we (you and I) agree about it.
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Nov 2015, 22:52 von CragLord »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #98 am: 8. Nov 2015, 21:50 »
Yup my friend I meant the Slower Deceleration but as I think the Small Area DMG from the Wheel Blades should stay also!? :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #99 am: 8. Nov 2015, 22:33 »
I think it is best to suggest as primary proposal area damage effect.
If they don't like that, we should say second proposal is slower trample deceleration with maybe buffed trample damage to units because it is heavy machine not cavalry.
And like third one you can offer mix of those two.

So three suggestion for now. 

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #100 am: 8. Nov 2015, 22:44 »
Hmmmok then,I will add it later to the Main Post on First Page! :)

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #101 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:54 »
Also Dain it is better if you wait for those Blue Ray video files, so you can made HD palanir buttons for IH crossbow or movie version of those wheel spikes. I think that blue ray comes out on November 17. So some date around that day we will have complete suggestion.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #102 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:57 »
Absolutely agree with you my friend I was planing to do just that! :) I will wait for better HD Pictures and will make those Buttons they will way better then,so I think the waiting will be worth it! :)

P.S. There is and EDIT of teh Main Post in the First Page,I have added the Newest Ideas for the Passive "Wheel Blades" Upgrade! I hope you will like them and give your feedback!Please take a look into them my friends! :)

Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills!! :)

Talombur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #103 am: 10. Nov 2015, 14:28 »
Greetings,

I am following this Suggestion since the first post, and i have to say that what you guys made out of the first idea, which was already quite good, is simply great. Tolkien (or at least P. Jackson  ;)) would be proud of you.

I vote for the first option, the small area DMG. I think that the Wheel Blades would rather slow the Battlewagon down, because it just hits more enemies.

Furthermore i think that the animals used by Erebor and the one by IH look the same, don't they?

PS: No idea if you noticed, but i am german, but you guys in the english forum have the best ideas  ;) :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #104 am: 10. Nov 2015, 14:43 »
PS: No idea if you noticed, but i am german, but you guys in the english forum have the best ideas  ;) :D

I don't really know if the English Forum has really the best ideas, but, there are surely very dedicated people who often gather precious ideas and convey them to valuable and detailed proposals, as you already noticed yourself  ;)

Also, I'm very glad to hear that there are people who follow carefully and entirely discussions (as it should be) without having any negative prejudice of any kind.
I think that many would be happy and pleasant to hear again your opinion in future topics  :)

Best Regards  ;)