[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Lothlorien Suggestions

Brief Lothlórien Suggestions

(1/40) > >>

Ealendril der Dunkle:
In this thread, you can post small Lothlorien suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

cate.lihane@gmail.com:
Does anybody think that Lorien Camp (not castle), is too simple ... Maybe you can add a few Battle Tower ? Castles are too irresistible, and camps are not good enough .
Is there is any opportunity, that in future you will make a Mirkwood faction? I know that Lorien and Mirkwood are both wood elves kingdoms, but they are too different. Maybe it will be difficult because of heroes, but Mirkwood has unique buildings and units ... Rivendell, Mirkwood and Lothlorien - just like Iron Hills, Erebor and Ered Luin. 3 faction, and player can choose one of them. There are many concept arts about Mirkwood kingdom from new Weta art books. There are no problems with troops. Mirkwood faction heroes (for example) are: Thranduil, Tauriel, Legolas, Galion and Elros(not Elrond brother).
After the release of patch 4.2, you can see very well how expertly all worked out. Lorien we have seen before, it is very updated, but Mirkwood is more interesting because of the novelty. Model of units, heroes and Mirkwood outpost are impressive and I would like to see more Mirkwood in your mod.

LordDainIronfoot:
About Mirkwood and Lorien my friend,you see the 3 Dwarven Kingdoms share the same Spell Book there is no other way and for Mirkwood and Lorien there can't be Same Spell Book of they are separated! :-)
Greetings and best regards from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :-)

Walküre:

--- Zitat von: cate.lihane@gmail.com am  9. Nov 2015, 12:14 ---Does anybody think that Lorien Camp (not castle), is too simple ... Maybe you can add a few Battle Tower ? Castles are too irresistible, and camps are not good enough .
Is there is any opportunity, that in future you will make a Mirkwood faction? I know that Lorien and Mirkwood are both wood elves kingdoms, but they are too different. Maybe it will be difficult because of heroes, but Mirkwood has unique buildings and units ... Rivendell, Mirkwood and Lothlorien - just like Iron Hills, Erebor and Ered Luin. 3 faction, and player can choose one of them. There are many concept arts about Mirkwood kingdom from new Weta art books. There are no problems with troops. Mirkwood faction heroes (for example) are: Thranduil, Tauriel, Legolas, Galion and Elros(not Elrond brother).
After the release of patch 4.2, you can see very well how expertly all worked out. Lorien we have seen before, it is very updated, but Mirkwood is more interesting because of the novelty. Model of units, heroes and Mirkwood outpost are impressive and I would like to see more Mirkwood in your mod.

--- Ende Zitat ---

There are definitely not the right and needed premises for Mirkwood being an independent faction, if we deeply take into consideration technical and gameplay matters (uniqueness, number of units, heroes, balance, Spellbook,...) and the holistic role of the Elves as a race in the late Third Age (fading and bound to sail to the West to escape the decay and disenchantment of the World), which objectively suggests us that it wouldn't really be so wise and lore accurate adding another brand new faction for an Elven realm, less greater and influential than Lothlórien in the 'geopolitics' of Middle Earth (the Mirkwood's status as a very significant Outpost is thus more than enough, in my opinion).

Furthermore, as Dáin already pointed out, an option that includes Rivendell, Lothlórien and Mirkwood all together in an only one Elven faction like the Dwarves is even less likely.
They would necessarily share a common Spellbook that couldn't fit at all their too significant differences.

LordDainIronfoot:
Now I want to make my first Mirkwood Brief Suggestion! :)

First I want to say that Mirkwood is simply epic,the Movie Models and the Movie Feeling are really great and it is so much fun to play Lorien! :)

Now I know ET used valaquenta10/NewErr Models and polished them to make them even better! :) But I know NewErr and he hates making Weapons and Sword Sheaths :D :D

It is a rater small and almost insignificant Visual Addition,but I am a man who enjoy even the smallest details and to me withoout this the Model is jsut not fnished! Sorry I am just that kind of person and do not want to  bother the Team too much! :)

What I mean is to add to te Mirkwood Soldiers a Sword Sheath to make the Model Complete,plus Mirkwood has one of th most awesome and good looking Sword Sheaths I ahve ever seen,really unique and cool desgin,here it is on a Mirkwood Leutenant Armor! :)

It jsut need to be Yeallow Color! :) If in the Future the Team likes the idea I will be more than happy to see it in game,hope they will like it! :)

Thank you for the attention and for the good work ET! :)

Greetings and best regard from the Lord of the Iron Hills! :)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln