27. Apr 2024, 15:23 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: dwarf soilders should have armor from movie  (Gelesen 2968 mal)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
dwarf soilders should have armor from movie
« am: 11. Nov 2015, 07:07 »
if you guys can make every faction so perfect from movies why dont you just you give dwarves nice armor from movies? i think that will be perfect and the animations where the elves have different hair colors the dwarves should have the same .also if its because u gave them colors to the faction maybe you guys can make there shield a certain color in the middle of shield  or the sign of faction and the banner carrier can be the flag from that faction and the elite units could be the same unit as it is now . they should have movie armor and movie helmets keep the same ideas for weapons but with those shields but different color beards more of the dwarves from that faction in the unit like black beards from iron hills more yellow beards for ered luin more brown beards for erebor and grey mountains can stay the same or you can do the same with them but theyre shoulders and helmets are nice  more whitebeards

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: dwarf soilders should have armor from movie
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Nov 2015, 07:37 »
Many options were discused many times to use the Movie Models and the Team was crystal clear multiple times that they do not like those Models and do not have the motivation to do them,sadly for me too! :-)

Greetings! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Nov 2015, 07:38 »
I suspect this thread will be locked, because  this point has been argued to death a dozen times.  The team had no plans to change the Dwarves' armor anytime soon

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Nov 2015, 08:16 »
i honestly hated the generic movie design of the Dwarves. like i watched the extended scenes and the close-ups of the Dwarven army were painful to behold. They don't even have proper beards that can be tucked into the belts!

I'm with the Edain Team on this one. Stick to what they have already: it looks good and gives the Dwarven factions some measure of uniqueness that would be lost if they looked like how they did in the movies
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Nov 2015, 09:04 »

Unfortunately, as I always supported this proposal, you are completely right.
Since there have been in the past very 'intense' debates about this matter, a quite heated relative poll in both the forums (German and English) which rejected this idea and, most importantly, the constant and always-clear statements of the Edain Team, this topic is definitely out of discussion, for now.

The only 'hope' for the ones who still passionately root for the BOTFA design is that the Edain Team changes its plans in the future, reopening the necessary space for another serious and constructive debate  :)

--- LOCKED ---