28. Apr 2024, 00:21 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: old erebor faction like arnor  (Gelesen 2839 mal)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
old erebor faction like arnor
« am: 16. Nov 2015, 20:26 »
this would be the best way since you guys dont want mess with the timeline of the game .maybe we can make 2 or 3 maps where u can play as old erebor one of the maps can be the east gate of moria where thror get his head chopped. that part of the time line there was no ered luin or iron hills so when we play on those maps only erebor would be different.. the spell book can stay the same and so can the ring hero you guys can give them the grey mountain dwarves or the dwarves from the movie. i know this will take alot of time or you guys are not focusing on this right now but i really want to play with these dwarves and im pretty sure everyone else does they just dont wanna slow the it down even more they probaly cant wait for the next faction.but i have alot of great ideas for the old faction of erebor and im pretty sure others have some great ideas as well so just post what youll like to see and images of how u want the heroes to look the type of abilities you want them to have . these are the heroes some of these heroes have images here http://lotr.wikia.com/ but these are the names of the heroes thror, fror,gror,borin,farin,thrainll,nain,groin,fundin,nar . Nar could be the scout hero ,thror can be the strongest hero like king dain 2600 instead his armor will be blue he could summon fror and gror ,borin can have his own building like faramir he could have goat stables where u recruit ram calvary and nain can have his own outpost as well he can have a boar stables and recruit boar calvary. theres so many great thing we could do with old erebor we should definitely make a poll after everyone puts their ideas in

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
Re: old erebor faction like arnor
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Nov 2015, 20:34 »
Well...........
Considering that to the current point every single comment to your proposal to include these 9 heroes in its various concepts you made has been negative, I kind of doubt, that "everybody else" does want these heroes in the game... 8-|
Speaking just for me: I haven't even heard half of these dwarves names, so: No, I don't need or want them and I don't think it will add anything to the game considering this would require the design of a complete new faction! On the other side, I basically doubt this comment will change anything. 8-|

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Nov 2015, 20:39 von Melkor Bauglir »

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Nov 2015, 21:07 »
i know i'm just one person, but unless an Edain campaign features the Battle of Azanulbizar, i don't want to see these Dwarves in the mod. (most of them are just the fathers of members of Thorin's Company). Besides, how are you going to give them ALL unique abilities so that it doesn't end up like BfME 1 which, though I liked, had several heroes on the evil sides with one or two abilities?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Nov 2015, 23:49 »
Aule the creator, why are you keeping on insisting so fiercely with this kind of proposals, that, in my opinion (but, I'm sure that many other ones would relate) are neither reasonable nor very conceptual.
I appreciate the fact that you support it with so much 'passion', but, you also have to realise that you can't just simply create several threads about all the random opinions you have in mind, not caring about the boundaries that define this forum, especially if many other people already gently and exhaustively replied to your suggestions.

Thrór and, maybe, other characters might be implemented in the future in the Edain Campaign, even if nothing is certain at the moment.
The system of Arnor is different from what you suggested above, as it truly was a different Kingdom from Gondor, situated in another region and with a specific History, not only defined by the timeline.
What you ask for is 'just' creating older versions of a faction in specific maps according to its own history, which is nonetheless great, if only it could be applied only as a specific feature of Erebor, while the same thing could be instead experimented theoretically with other factions like Mordor, Gondor or Rohan.
I thus think that this discussion doesn't have the right premises to continue, and I consequently lock it.

P.S. Aule the creator, if you remember, I already informed you about the consequences of such a repeated wrong attitude, even if it's mainly due to good intentions, I hope.
If I'm not wrong, this is the third thread of yours that I lock for similar reasons, and I clearly think that it's not a coincidence.
Please, think carefully before opening other similar threads of this kind, simply ignoring what other people already told you.
Rules should always be followed, along with a constructive and reasonable behaviour, otherwise, there are also 'countermeasures' that can legitimately be used to keep order in the forum.

--- LOCKED ---