27. Apr 2024, 07:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Permanent Tauriel: EA Mirkwood  (Gelesen 3245 mal)

SP19XX

• Edain Betatesting
  • Pförtner von Bree
Permanent Tauriel: EA Mirkwood
« am: 20. Nov 2015, 01:17 »
While I'm greatful to the Edain Team for adding her as a permanent hero to their version of the Mirkwood Map (6 players) would it be possible to also do the same for her on EA's 4 player map?

The reasoning being that both versions of Mirkwood have major differences in terms of gameplay, one being a fortress map and the other being a camp based map. Not to mention both are meant to be a representation of Mirkwood and it would allow a bit more choice when it comes to selecting her as a permanent hero and due to how the AI differs in strategies when it comes to camps vs fortresses it would allow her to be used in both scenario's, while also keeping to the idea that she only remains permanent in Mirkwood because she's the captain of the guard there.

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Permanent Tauriel: EA Mirkwood
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Nov 2015, 01:51 »
You can do it by yourself , just copy "Tauriel" codes from mirkwood map.ini to another map. :) http://abload.de/img/sshot0029evue7.png

IronSkye

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Nov 2015, 09:34 »
You can do it by yourself , just copy "Tauriel" codes from mirkwood map.ini to another map. :) http://abload.de/img/sshot0029evue7.png

Thanks, but will the edited map be playable during online matches?
Or does our opponent need the modified map as well.
br Sky

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #3 am: 20. Nov 2015, 10:18 »
Under normal conditions if you were the one who created the game, the map will automatically be sent to all players.
sometimes bfme will derp, and everyone will have to manually get the map (upload it to a cloud drive and send the link to your friends).

SP19XX

• Edain Betatesting
  • Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 20. Nov 2015, 17:48 »
I actually can't open the ini in question due to a file size issue with my laptop. Would anyone be willing to do it for me? I'd be extremely greatful, just for the EA 4 player mirkwood.