23. Mai 2024, 09:04 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Recluiting buildings for Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul  (Gelesen 1809 mal)

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
Hello

For What I know, Mordor players can build their 'fortresses' on the building pots for recruit his special units, but, if Mordor plays on the 'fortresses' maps of Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul, there doesn't have a building that recruit the units, but in Cirith Ungol map they can recruit his units in the building near the citadel. Why don't do the same. After all, it will be weird if in Minas Morgul map, you can only recruit the orcs of there building the fortress in a building pot OUTSIDE the walls. For me, that's has no sense for me.

For that I suggest to create a small building somewhere in the fortresses for recruit that units.
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Mär 2016, 15:11 von d0m0a »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Recluiting buildings for Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul
« Antwort #1 am: 20. Mär 2016, 10:52 »
You might want to check out Flavour map pack here for exactly this idea ;)

d0m0a

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Recluiting buildings for Dol Guldur and Minas Morgul
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Mär 2016, 12:12 »
Thansk for the suggestion, and is a good idea what was done in that two maps. But still I see the problem of the Castellans and Morgulriders being forced to be recluited in a 'fortress pot', without forgot the nazgul heroes in that places.