26. Apr 2024, 18:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Tunngle troubles  (Gelesen 3847 mal)

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Captain-General/ High Warden of the White Tower
Tunngle troubles
« am: 2. Dez 2015, 19:21 »
Umm I tried playing multiplayer via Tunngle for the first time but it says I need to do port forwarding. So I tried port triggering as I don't feel like using static IP address. But I don't have all the info on tunngle website that I need.

I need to fill this out:

but I don't have enough info supplied on the Tunngle website.

Could anyone please help me?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Tunngle troubles
« Antwort #1 am: 4. Dez 2015, 01:06 »
Anyone? Please?  :(

I deleted the comment.
Please, don't do this again, next time.

There is no need to post comments like this, as someone (common User, Beta Tester, Moderator or Member of the Edain Team) will surely see your comment one way or another, and replied to it.

No one wants to forsake you here.
You are not alone  ;)

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Dez 2015, 01:18 »
Anyone? Please?  :(

I deleted the comment.
Please, don't do this again, next time.

There is no need to post comments like this, as someone (common User, Beta Tester, Moderator or Member of the Edain Team) will surely see your comment one way or another, and replied to it.

No one wants to forsake you here.
You are not alone  ;)

Well that's a relief as I did get an impression that I was forsaken (just this topic) or at least that no one knew how to help me. I'm very eager to try out the multiplayer with the rest of the Edain followers but I got no help on official tunngle page so I decided to try my luck here.

Sorry for that, it won't happen again.  :(

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 4. Dez 2015, 01:24 »
Well that's a relief as I did get an impression that I was forsaken (just this topic) or at least that no one knew how to help me. I'm very eager to try out the multiplayer with the rest of the Edain followers but I got no help on official tunngle page so I decided to try my luck here.

Sorry for that, it won't happen again.  :(

There is no need to apologise, you are new  :)

I don't currently have the proper technical knowledge to help you about this matter, but I'm sure that someone else will.
Sometimes you have to wait with a bit of patience, but I can assure you that this thread didn't go totally unnoticed, as the majority of everything happening on this forum  ;)

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 4. Dez 2015, 01:26 »

Well then all is good. Now let's just wait and see  (**)
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Dez 2015, 01:31 von Varda Snow-white »