27. Apr 2024, 15:53 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Dwarven Hero's New Abilities?  (Gelesen 12132 mal)

CragLord

• Gast
Re: Dwarven Hero's New Abilities?
« Antwort #30 am: 6. Dez 2015, 15:27 »

Yes, I am completely aware of that. There is probably no way you can implement such abilities in Mithril system so it remain "unique" as concept. Because of that I was suggesting some other way for balance, maybe also changing of effects of currents hero abilities, changing number of heroes (adding new heroes, try to develop some new hero concepts etc).

Yes, you are completely right Elite, and I agree about that.
Personally I am against elimination of that cool informative palantir button about Mithril Mail and its bonuses (it is one of visualizations of this unique system), but I agree, it could work.  ;)

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #31 am: 8. Dez 2015, 16:47 »
Well from all this only a team member can really say how this would work either my way or another I hope the team at least looks at this
Time will only tell

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #32 am: 9. Dez 2015, 01:27 »
Getting tired of saying this :P

The team reads every post, even if they don't respond to them all. Chances are they've already read the entire thread.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #33 am: 9. Dez 2015, 01:39 »
Getting tired of saying this :P

+1 to Elite's precious repetitions  xD

Sawman, comments of that kind are really not needed nor productive; one way or the other, the Edain Team always keeps an eye almost on the totality of threads of the forum  :)
Next time, other posts like that will be inevitably doomed to be deleted for order-aimed reasons.

Sawman

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #34 am: 9. Dez 2015, 02:11 »
 K?