14. Mai 2024, 03:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Angmar's orcs  (Gelesen 2257 mal)

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
Angmar's orcs
« am: 10. Dez 2015, 00:22 »
This is a small suggestion

I think they should be called "Ettenmors orcs" instead of gundabad orcs, as the misty mountains has gundabad orcs :P.                                                                                               In-lore didn't the wk take orcs from there as well? :D
Sup :P

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Re: Angmar's orcs
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Dez 2015, 14:01 »
In this thread, you can post small general suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31663.0.html

™Æ¿® Aragorn £ ‡™

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • I can do quite a bit of coding myself :P
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Dez 2015, 09:18 »
In this thread, you can post small general suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,31663.0.html

Well then.. I guess I forgot I could just post there :P
Sup :P

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #3 am: 11. Dez 2015, 13:45 »
Then why don't you try it there? xD

-- close --