28. Apr 2024, 00:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Botfa dwarf armor ered luin and erebor elites should reamain the same  (Gelesen 2174 mal)

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
i like the new dwarven infantry i think its really amazing. i love the new dwarven slaughterers (iron hill elites)but for the other factions like ered luin and erebor i think the elites should remain the same and the infantry like guardians, spears and archers should get the new botfa armor. just different beards and different color clothing under the armor ,maybe different spears like last time and different axes swords but um i really love dwarven defenders and great axe guardians those make erebor and ered luin unique

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Five years ago we maybe would have done that.

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
Although I do not want to see Ered Luin changed too much, as I said in Moddb, because they are the most beautiful models in all the mod (those shields <3). And to think that we will lose the amazing Dwarven Defenders... hmmm But I will wait and see what the Team presents us with before commenting further.

But I do want to comment on and make small suggestions about the (utterly amazing) Iron Hills models we've already seem. Could I do this here, or is it best to create yet another thread (I ask this because I'm worried about filling up too much of the Dwarven Suggestions forum)?

Aule the creator

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Five years ago we maybe would have done that.
huh im lost what would you have done five years ago im just saying you guys shouldnt change defenders or great axe guardians but regular infantry would look nice with new botfa armor like spears guardians and archers for ered luin and erebor grey mountain dwarves can remain the same as well

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
I can't see any sense in this thread. If you want to give feedback about our updates, then use the official feedback thread. Thanks.

closed