5. Mai 2024, 12:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Witch King in Angmar and Ringwraiths  (Gelesen 14774 mal)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
Re: Witch King in Angmar and Ringwraiths
« Antwort #15 am: 19. Dez 2015, 22:10 »
Yes, his sceptre. It does indeed symbolise the Iron Crown, but I don't really see a problem myself. Either that, or the mace. No problem on my end.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

ringbearer

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
Re: Witch King in Angmar and Ringwraiths
« Antwort #16 am: 19. Dez 2015, 23:01 »
To further explain myself. His armour look is good and a solid differentiation from mordor one, but his blade&mace attack and 3 abilities same as mordor version is too much imo. Angmar WK is absolute ruler of the faction, unlike in mordor, and i personally don't feel that he is that + hundred of years younger version with a quite different agenda.

But hey , it's just my own preference :D plus i doubt that edain deasn't have some surprise for us concerning WK and Angmar as well.