4. Mai 2024, 22:58 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Help i want to play this game !!!  (Gelesen 3365 mal)

Tjampy

• Hobbit
Help i want to play this game !!!
« am: 3. Jan 2016, 00:31 »
I installed edain 2 hours ago but when i start the edain program itself, and click on the playbutton, i get this error:

Exception Message: The system can't find the given data. Please report to formum modding Union

Log saved at C:/EventLog_2016-01-03.log, but this folder is empty?

What do i need to do?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Help i want to play this game !!!
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Jan 2016, 00:44 »
It seems you dont have the game installed correctly. The mod was installed simply into C, this only happens if the games are not installed correctly.
Do you have both, BFME 2 and the Addon Rise of the Witchking installed through the official installer? Necessary registry strings are missing otherwise and it wont work.

Tjampy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Jan 2016, 01:18 »
It seems you dont have the game installed correctly. The mod was installed simply into C, this only happens if the games are not installed correctly.
Do you have both, BFME 2 and the Addon Rise of the Witchking installed through the official installer? Necessary registry strings are missing otherwise and it wont work.

I got both BFME 1 and BFME 2 installed with a official disk i bought in the store, im not so good with computers btw\ :P

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Jan 2016, 01:25 »
Rise of the Witchking is installed, too? It is necessary to play the mod.
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

Tjampy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Jan 2016, 14:15 »
Do i need to install different games? Can anyone then tell me wich ones these are and maybe a download link? ATM i have the BFME 1 and BFME 2 Original disc.

Arathorn

• Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Jan 2016, 14:30 »
You need the original disc for bfme2 rise of the witchking (an extension for bfme 2) aswell

Tjampy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #6 am: 3. Jan 2016, 14:37 »
Is there anywhere I can download that extension? The game isn't really for sale anymore in the country I live

Here's the thing now, i downloaded the game, but i need a disc to actually play it, how can i fix this anyone knows?
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jan 2016, 15:03 von Gnomi »

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #7 am: 3. Jan 2016, 15:04 »
Please use the edit-function instead of writing multiple comments without anyone else answering in between.

If you don't own the game, we can't help you. Of course there are methods to make the game playable, but as long as you don't own a legal copy of the game this is illegal and we won't help you. (otherwise we could get sued for that)