17. Mai 2024, 21:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Forged blades FX - An elegant weapon for a more civilized age  (Gelesen 6640 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Don't fix what isn't broken. At least, not until all the factions are released. Everybody knows the tried and true glowing weapons, changing it would throw a lot of people off who are less observant. No point in changing it as far as I can see.
+1

CragLord

• Gast
Thanks for detailed answer Gnomi.
You save us from the trouble. :)

If fx stays for sure, I just wonder, could be for example added some more correlated pale tone of fx colors to different factions then?
For example, Gondor to have pale white fx (correlated to new forged blades, correlated to shine of new blades), Elves keep current pale blue (new forged blades but also some properties of magic weapons for Elves, Noldors in the first place), Mordor stays with pale red (some kind of "slaughtering bloody" weapons, if there is any forged upgrade xD), Isenguard pale gray (correlated to their new steal weapons produced by their new industry), Dwarves could have pale white, gray or yellow, etc.
It is just random thought of mine. xD :)

PS. I just saw Ea's comment, but have to post this anyway. xD

Best regards,
CragLord
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Jan 2016, 18:05 von CragLord »

Canis carcharothias

• Thain des Auenlandes
thank you Gnomi, it's nice to know that you have tried this kinds of things.

I was not talking about fixing something, just about discussing something that, let's not be complacent, has some room for improvement. Thanks to that I now know, for example, that there are more people who like the effect than I thought before starting the thread  [ugly]