27. Apr 2024, 21:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 240893 mal)

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #90 am: 31. Jan 2016, 21:55 »

Firstly Haman, the economy camp does indeed make money, which is why I was defending it. My suggestion would be to add some defensive buildings like a couple of towers, because right now the Mordor player can just rush some trolls or a hero and wipe your camp out in seconds. Additionally, causing all those buildings to instantly disappear when the camp is captured isn't really fair for Gondor, because those capture flags can be captured instantaneously. Its also a problem for Mordor, because if you capture the camp when the defenders are there they can steal like half of the treasure that drops on the ground. I would recommend having the Gondor buildings remain and require manual destruction, dropping money when they are destroyed.

Unfortunately, I just tested this, and I can confirm that the Economy Camp does NOT make money for Gondor.  Unless I need to put the game on a certain game setting that I'm missing, because I tested on Skirmish mode.  Even if Gondor captures the flag next the the Economy Camp, they do not gain the money from the buildings.  With that said, I think the flag should be under one of the Barracks so Mordor can't just instantly destroy the Economy Camp and make themselves own it.  Making Mordor have to destroy the Barracks to claim the flag would make more sense, considering they must destroy the Barracks anyways, unless they want to be continually harassed by Gondor.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #91 am: 1. Feb 2016, 00:43 »
Haman, when we played I'm telling you, money was coming up from the buildings. I saw it happen several times.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #92 am: 1. Feb 2016, 18:53 »
The problem with the economic camp is than :
if I add a economic building for gondor I must delete the farms but I think the enemy is vulnerable at the start because this economic camp has two caserne and the enemy cannot progress owing to the soldiers of the gondor are just next to the castle from the start of the game. The player 1 must so defend this camp to block the progress of the enemy.
I've all the same add two buildings economic for the Gondor in the economic camp.

________________________ _____________

Helm's Deep new interior :
(The batiment with the black door are more easy to select than those of Minas Tirith)

« Letzte Änderung: 20. Jun 2016, 17:22 von Glorfindel23 »

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #93 am: 1. Feb 2016, 19:43 »
Don't forget to add rohirrim inside the castle like in the movie when they all charge to th exterior, I think it will be great.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #94 am: 3. Feb 2016, 16:08 »
Don't forget to add rohirrim inside the castle like in the movie when they all charge to th exterior, I think it will be great.

Yes  ;)

________________________ __________________

Minas Tirith v1.3 released :
- Fountain guard -> health fix to 1500 and build cost to 2600
- Rohan Herold unit health is fixed to 300
- The trebuchet on the top of minas tirith is deleted to facilitate the move
- The economic camp has now three Town House who generate resources
- Add Two Archery to the economic camp and the caserne was moved on the capture flag
Other changements soon...

Download link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/56ev2c1xl93ot2o/Minas+Tirith+The+White+City+v1.3.rar
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Feb 2016, 16:26 von Glorfindel23 »

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #95 am: 3. Feb 2016, 16:40 »
Have you succeeded to add Mordor in the Minas Tirith map without the crash bug ?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #96 am: 3. Feb 2016, 16:58 »
Have you succeeded to add Mordor in the Minas Tirith map without the crash bug ?

No, I have always not found the cause of the crash bug.
I have try :
- Start the game without the script
- Start the game without the Ini.map
- Start the game without the ElvilMen camp (because these batiment is in version betta in edain)
But the problem persists everytime...

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #97 am: 4. Feb 2016, 03:25 »
I don't know what crash bug this is you are talking about, I have never seen it before.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #98 am: 6. Feb 2016, 17:31 »
New in Minas Tirith
- New units (look the video)
- The Boromir Guards are now recruitabe but the only problem is the commandbutton picture

Show the video :
https://youtu.be/XBvIFGkZAdE
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Feb 2016, 17:35 von Glorfindel23 »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #99 am: 6. Feb 2016, 19:10 »
Great improvements! Now the only things left that I can see in relation to Rohan are to make more Rohan heroes recruitable, definitely at least Théoden and Eowyn, and to give us somewhere to research horseman shields for the Rohan cavalry.

My suggestion would be to make the Inn only recruit Rohan heroes, since there are already unique buildings where you can recruit both Imrahil and Faramir.

Can't wait for your helms deep, keep up the great work!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #100 am: 7. Feb 2016, 11:42 »
Thank You !
________________________ ______________________

I changed the Inn, show the video :
https://youtu.be/bEzzcg6Q4X4

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #101 am: 7. Feb 2016, 14:29 »
Nice changes, good to have all the Gondor troops trainable now. Are you going to add any more Rohan heroes?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #102 am: 7. Feb 2016, 15:11 »
Nice changes, good to have all the Gondor troops trainable now. Are you going to add any more Rohan heroes?

Yes I would like, but the problem is than the Gondor has just 9 place for heroes and the heroes of Gondor are 8 at the base and now than I've added Eomer, I can't add other heroes.
When I add other heroes their commandbutton are moved.
For exemple eomer in the Itilienzelt or Gandalf in the Dol Amroth fortress.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #103 am: 7. Feb 2016, 17:09 »
I didn't understand what you meant there, sorry. Try to elaborate.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #104 am: 7. Feb 2016, 17:30 »
I believe what he's trying to say is that there's a max number of heroes that you can have a proper command set for. adding more will make it kind of buggy.