28. Apr 2024, 05:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 240960 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #105 am: 8. Feb 2016, 16:56 »
Thanks to FG15 my problem is ending.

Minas Tirith The White City v1.4 released :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c3auei3u2gntsie/Minas+Tirith+The+White+City+v1.4.rar

- New postern gate to exit of the city
- Five Heroes of Rohan and others new units are now disponble to the inn
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jun 2016, 10:09 von Glorfindel23 »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #106 am: 8. Feb 2016, 16:58 »
Awesome, I give thanks to FG15 too for helping with the issue :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #107 am: 8. Feb 2016, 17:05 »
I will make a new spell book for the Gondor in the v1.5

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #108 am: 8. Feb 2016, 17:47 »
1 more small thing, have you added anywhere that can research Horseman Shields for Rohan?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #109 am: 8. Feb 2016, 17:56 »
1 more small thing, have you added anywhere that can research Horseman Shields for Rohan?

You can get horse man shield in the ecurie of rohan
(I have corrected some little bugs, the link has been update)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Feb 2016, 18:20 von Glorfindel23 »

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #110 am: 8. Feb 2016, 20:31 »
There's one main bug, at least for me... game don't see 1.4 version of the map, and I don't know why. I installed it properly.

EDIT.

Nevermind, changing folders name from "Minas Tirith The White City v1.4" to "Minas Tirith The White City" does the work. ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Feb 2016, 20:46 von Linhir »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #111 am: 8. Feb 2016, 21:16 »
There's one main bug, at least for me... game don't see 1.4 version of the map, and I don't know why. I installed it properly.

EDIT.

Nevermind, changing folders name from "Minas Tirith The White City v1.4" to "Minas Tirith The White City" does the work. ;)

Thank you I have updated the link

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #112 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:03 »
Hey!

ENGLISH VERSION BELOW THE FRENCH POST

Est-ce que tu parles français ? J'ai cru le comprendre par les erreurs d'anglais que tu as faites, qui me rappellent un peu le français. ^^

Si oui, je te faire mes commentaires en français, ce sera beaucoup plus simple pour moi (et pour toi aussi).

Alors tout d'abord, je tiens à dire que c'est une MAGNIFIQUE map, de loin la meilleure Minas Tirith que j'aie jamais vu.
________________________ ___________________-

Bref, voilà mes suggestions, et quelques bugs que j'ai aperçus :

- Il faudrait mettre une limitation aux gardiens de la "White company" recrutables dans l'archerie. Je dirais 3 bataillons max. Pareil pour les Royal guards du Rohan (et peut-être les unité du Westfold, mais ça j'ai pas vérifié).

- Je pense que ce serait beaucoup plus pratiques si tous les bâtiments du Rohan étaient centré à un seul endroit, une sorte de "Rohan military camp". (Ce ne sont simplement que des renforts à Minas Tirith, ils ne sont pas vraiment installés dans la cité). Le camp pourrait être au premier niveau, tout à droite (nord) par exemple.

- Le capture flag de l'auberge est difficilement accessible.

- J'ai rencontré un bug dans le camp de rôdeurs (où on peut recruter Faramir). Je pouvais recruter Theoden au lieu de Faramir à un certain moment Oo

- Theoden ne coûte que 800. Il faudrait rétablir son coût à 2100.

- En ce qui concerne les héros du Rohan, je ne sais pas s'il est possible qu'ils ne se débloquent seulement à la fin du timer de 10 min. Ce serait plus logique.

- Il faudrait trouver un moyen d'intégrer à la map les héros Gimli et Legolas, et la compagnie grise (Halbarad, les fils d'Elrond etc). Peut-être comme invocations permanentes via le spellbook ..? (je déteste les invocations temporaires xD c'est absolument pas logique je trouve)

- Il faudrait faire disparaître le timer du Rohan quand il se termine. Cela se fait dans les scripts.

- Le 7ème niveau de la cité n'est que partiellement accessible. On ne peut pas dépasser l'arbre blanc et la fontaine.

- Il y a des problèmes de caméra quand on va tout en haut de la ville. Je ne sais pas si on peut les corriger mais ce serait plus agréable.

Voilà c'est un peu en vrac, j'espère avoir aidé un peu. ^^ Je reviendrai si j'ai d'autres suggestions. :) Merci encore pour ton boulot énorme !

====================================================

Here's the english version of my post :

Anyway, here are my suggestions, and some bugs I noticed:

- There should be a limit to the guardians of the "White company" recruitable in archery. I would say 3 battalions max. Same for the Royal Guards of Rohan (and perhaps the unity of Westfold, but I have not checked that).

- I think it would be much more convenient if all of Rohan buildings were centered in one place, a kind of "Rohan military camp". (These are merely reinforcements to Minas Tirith, they are not really settled in the city). The camp could be at the north of the first level, for example.

- The capture-flag the inn is hardly accessible.

- I met a bug in Rangers camp (where we can recruit Faramir). I could recruit Theoden instead of Faramir at some point Oo

- Theoden costs only 800. It must cost 2100.

- About the heroes of Rohan, I do not know if it is possible that they are unlocked only at the end of the timer (10 min). It would be more logical.

- We must find a way to integrate in the map the heroes Gimli and Legolas, and the Gray Company (Halbarad, the sons of Elrond etc). Maybe as permanent invocations via the spellbook ..? (I hate the temporary invocations xD absolutely no sense I think)

- You should remove the timer Rohan when it ends.

- The 7th level of the city is only partially accessible. We can not go over the white tree and the fountain.

- There are some camera issues when going to the top of the city. I do not know if we can correct it but it would be nicer.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 13:18 von H4lbarad »

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #113 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:04 »
These are English forums, please post in the English language to be courteous to others who cannot understand what you posted.

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #114 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:09 »
These are English forums, please post in the English language to be courteous to others who cannot understand what you posted.

Yup you're right, I was only thinking about Glorfindel, who's probably french. ^^

Il will translate my post :)

EDIT: done  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 13:16 von H4lbarad »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #115 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:16 »
 How to get the Reinforcements in helm's deep :

Show the video :
https://youtu.be/tAB9oWmMaxs

And for your suggestions H4lbarad
I'm okay with :

- The build cost of theoden
- Maybe unlock the rohan heroes when the timer expire
- For the capture flag of the inn it must be capture per a hero
- And for Gimli and Legolas I'm working on the spell book of gondor
- For the limit of units I does not accept but the enemy can recruit a lot of troupe rapidly when he own the camps

(And yes I'm french  ;))
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 13:20 von Glorfindel23 »

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #116 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:19 »

Show the video :

I'm okay with :

(And yes I'm french  ;))

Nice! You're not okay with the other suggestions ?

EDIT: your Helm's Deep map seems really, really awesome  [ugly]

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #117 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:24 »
- For the limit of units I does not accept but the enemy can recruit a lot of troupe rapidly when he own the camps

Of course but heroic units (like guards of the White company) should always be limited in number I think. If we want more units, we can have unlimited basic units and elite units.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #118 am: 9. Feb 2016, 13:27 »

Show the video :

I'm okay with :

(And yes I'm french  ;))

Nice! You're not okay with the other suggestions ?

The map is too big for the correct fonctionnement of the camera, that explain some bugs. For the buildings of Rohan I have dispersed them in the city  to avoid than the enemy destroy all the batiment of rohan and the player 1 have just the unit of gondor (in my map the king is aragorn and he have allied all the factions of men and the men live together in the city).

Of course but heroic units (like guards of the White company) should always be limited in number I think. If we want more units, we can have unlimited basic units and elite units.

Maybe

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #119 am: 9. Feb 2016, 14:02 »
I do not agree with heroic unit limitations, that's one of the things that makes this map stand out. Additionally, this is the freaking capital of Gondor, we can expect there would be more than just 3 battalions of Citadel Guards etc. here.