27. Apr 2024, 21:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 240893 mal)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #120 am: 9. Feb 2016, 14:36 »
I do not agree with heroic unit limitations, that's one of the things that makes this map stand out. Additionally, this is the freaking capital of Gondor, we can expect there would be more than just 3 battalions of Citadel Guards etc. here.

I'm agree with you  :)

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #121 am: 9. Feb 2016, 14:46 »
I do not agree with heroic unit limitations, that's one of the things that makes this map stand out. Additionally, this is the freaking capital of Gondor, we can expect there would be more than just 3 battalions of Citadel Guards etc. here.

So there will be only heroic units in game ? Indeed, what's the point to make basics units if we can do heroic units which are 10x better ? You will say that they are more expensive, but I dont think ressources are the biggest problem in this map  [ugly] And basics units become useless. In my opinion, you can increase the limitation, but just disable these limitations is a bad idea I think.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #122 am: 9. Feb 2016, 14:56 »
Have you actually played the map as Minas Tirith against 2 attacking players, Human players? I assure you, money is a DEFINITE issue.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #123 am: 9. Feb 2016, 15:01 »
Have you actually played the map as Minas Tirith against 2 attacking players, Human players? I assure you, money is a DEFINITE issue.

No, I have not had the opportunity. ^^ but what about increasing the limitations of each heroic units to 5-6 ? I have just a problem with UNLIMITED guards of the citadel and other heroic units, which are supposed to be the best units of Gondor, chosen by Denethor himself :P

So they shouldn't constitute more than 30-40% of the Minas Tirith army in my opinion. ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 15:07 von H4lbarad »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #124 am: 9. Feb 2016, 15:11 »
The map is based on the economy, the goal of the player one is to defend the economic camp because as long as the enemy doesn't have the economic camp he can't progress.
At the start the player 1 have a great advantage and can recruit the unit who are expensive but when the player 2 win the economic camp he win a lot of resources and this combined to the Orc camp generate much troops who attack the city without stop. The player 2 win so the advantage of the player 1.
Moreover the units of the player 2 are cheap, il can so product much.

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #125 am: 9. Feb 2016, 16:09 »
Would it be possible to delete the limitation for the Dol Amroth Knight and also the soldier with pike and sword (same skin that the guards of the White Company)

I would like to know if it's possible that you let the Evil Men camp useful and the units available for any faction whom take the outpost. Like that we can play Harad and Easterling  even if we are Gondor :)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #126 am: 9. Feb 2016, 16:47 »
Would it be possible to delete the limitation for the Dol Amroth Knight and also the soldier with pike and sword (same skin that the guards of the White Company)

I would like to know if it's possible that you let the Evil Men camp useful and the units available for any faction whom take the outpost. Like that we can play Harad and Easterling  even if we are Gondor :)

For the limit of soldiers I'm working and I will explain more later but for the camp of the evilmens I prefers let this to the Mordor and just the Mordor  ;)

________________________ _______________________

New Heroes in Rohan for Helm's Deep map

Show the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUusKiUeMaQ&index=2&list=PL4eAoUNCNip_fqL35ldtD7tOOxvk1kKxH

The Citadel of Helm's Deep :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOJPoqOa-E&list=PL4eAoUNCNip_fqL35ldtD7tOOxvk1kKxH&index=3

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #127 am: 9. Feb 2016, 16:53 »
Jesus, you really know how to get the hype train rolling. I can't freaking wait for your Helms Deep!
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #128 am: 9. Feb 2016, 16:58 »
Thank you !  ;)

Nuramon90

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Namáriëor Navaer
« Antwort #129 am: 9. Feb 2016, 17:08 »
Great idea with the outpost for the Player inside the castle BUT:

It was way too easy for me to beat 2 brutals like this.. Its not a challenge anymore, because I am totally overpowered if I have this outpost, wasn't a big challenge for me and way to easy to win this game...
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #130 am: 9. Feb 2016, 17:20 »
I just found two bugs. First - You can't revive CaH. Second - When revived, Theoden comes back corrupted, with Grima at his side.

And little hint - as you said, it's Minas Tirith after the War of the Ring, so maybe there should be some Erebor dwarves and woodelves to recruit? Because according to books, after war Gimli came back to Minas Tirith with other beardy midgets, also Legolas brought some of his fellow dendrophiles.  [ugly]
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 17:26 von Linhir »

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #131 am: 9. Feb 2016, 17:46 »
I just found two bugs. First - You can't revive CaH. Second - When revived, Theoden comes back corrupted, with Grima at his side.

And little hint - as you said, it's Minas Tirith after the War of the Ring, so maybe there should be some Erebor dwarves and woodelves to recruit? Because according to books, after war Gimli came back to Minas Tirith with other beardy midgets, also Legolas brought some of his fellow dendrophiles.  [ugly]

Thank you for the bug !
It would too much for one map and the game, it will create game crash if i add troupes and also for the balance of the game the player out of the city wouldn't have one chance.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #132 am: 9. Feb 2016, 18:03 »
Why he wouldn't have chance? I just think that, let's say... 4 regular troups at the time is enough. Two battalions of Erebor warriors, two of axe throwers, two of mirkwood warriors and two of archers. Or... they could be summoned in spell that you said you will implement, with gimli and legolas.
So, it wouldn't be making defender overpowered, remember that's commandpoints limit as well. This units could just take more CP.

But... it's only suggesion for you to consider. ;)

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #133 am: 9. Feb 2016, 18:09 »
Why he wouldn't have chance? I just think that, let's say... 4 regular troups at the time is enough. Two battalions of Erebor warriors, two of axe throwers, two of mirkwood warriors and two of archers. Or... they could be summoned in spell that you said you will implement, with gimli and legolas.
So, it wouldn't be making defender overpowered, remember that's commandpoints limit as well. This units could just take more CP.

But... it's only suggesion for you to consider. ;)

I'm working I explain the spellbook later

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #134 am: 9. Feb 2016, 18:12 »
Spoilers? Nice! xD

Oh! I almost forgot... if it's Minas Tirith after WotR, there must be one more necessery hero. They call her in Gondor as "Queen". :P
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Feb 2016, 18:19 von Linhir »