28. Apr 2024, 11:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 241013 mal)

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #165 am: 16. Feb 2016, 18:28 »
The fortress of Dol Amroth inside Minas Tirith right ? Damn so what did you do ?

Fucking awesome Haradrim swordsmen and Easterling Bowmen really nice you're the best

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #166 am: 16. Feb 2016, 19:14 »
Minas Tirith The White City v1.5 Released :

-The Mordor is now playable, the GameCrash bug is fixed  ;)
- Aragorn recruitable in King upgrade (AragornEntwicklung4)
- New Systeme of SpellBook for Mordor and Gondor (More informations in the playlist of the map)
- The Elvilmens can't receive their upgrade, I have so increase their points of life.

playlist of the map -> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4eAoUNCNip8XniM3JvciXlFDE6-TpHhG

Download link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/86rdy7oyu7w5hda/Minas+Tirith+The+White+City+v1.5.rar

________________________ ________________________ ______

Helm's Deep v1.1 Released :

- The CommandPoints are fixed with a new system (show the playlist of the map for more informations)
- New in SpellBook of Rohan for the Spell Galadhrim
- New forteresse of Isengard who give units, money and CommandPoints
- The Other camp of Isengard give now much CommandPoints
- New economic building for the Rohan
- I've also fixed the mimi map

playlist of the map -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAB9oWmMaxs&list=PL4eAoUNCNip_fqL35ldtD7tOOxvk1kKxH

The only bug very important is the music of the game who doesn't functionne
(I don't know why)

Download link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1324q4voa1paac/Helm%27s+Deep+v1.1.rar

________________________ ________________________ _____

Zitat
The fortress of Dol Amroth inside Minas Tirith right ? Damn so what did you do ?

Fucking awesome Haradrim swordsmen and Easterling Bowmen really nice you're the best

Thanks !
I've replaced the fortress per the barracks of Arnor and I've changed its CommandSet. Imrahil and the dol amroth soldiers are recruitable at the same emplacement.  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Feb 2016, 23:52 von Glorfindel23 »

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #167 am: 16. Feb 2016, 22:59 »
Yo

I would like to say that the Haradrim swordsmen and Easterling bowmen appear just once when we use the spellbook.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #168 am: 16. Feb 2016, 23:52 »
Yo

I would like to say that the Haradrim swordsmen and Easterling bowmen appear just once when we use the spellbook.

Thank you the link is Updated  ;)

Nuramon90

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Namáriëor Navaer
« Antwort #169 am: 17. Feb 2016, 08:48 »
Thank you very much Glorfindel for your updates. Im gonna play tonight and tell you what I think :-)
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #170 am: 18. Feb 2016, 18:33 »
Arwen spawns on the top of the city, and this area is bugged. Is there any way to get her out of there?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #171 am: 18. Feb 2016, 18:45 »
Arwen spawns on the top of the city, and this area is bugged. Is there any way to get her out of there?

I just tested and the Top of Minas Tirith has not bug, are you sure ? have you open the two door of the top of minas Tirith for go out ?

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #172 am: 18. Feb 2016, 18:50 »
Yes, i opened them both. But she can't even reach them, she stops at 2-3 last stairs.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #173 am: 18. Feb 2016, 19:02 »
Yes, i opened them both. But she can't even reach them, she stops at 2-3 last stairs.

I dont understand, for me all are okay (look)

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #174 am: 18. Feb 2016, 19:08 »
Well... for me it's not. I don't know why. When I click on the other side of tunnel, She just turn back. (Propably with some miracle, but finally i managed to make her get out of stairs.) And it's not the firs time it happens, before this, i wanted to check it out and I send there pippin. He entered there but couldn't come out.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #175 am: 18. Feb 2016, 19:15 »
Well... for me it's not. I don't know why. When I click on the other side of tunnel, She just turn back. (Propably with some miracle, but finally i managed to make her get out of stairs.) And it's not the firs time it happens, before this, i wanted to check it out and I send there pippin. He entered there but couldn't come out.

To avoid the bug you must not click in the tunnel, you can click all out of it but no in  ;)

I think is also the cause of the height of this map, it's a very big and height map with a lot of elements an is for that than the map has sometime some bug

Linhir

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Inga mektar e Endamar.
« Antwort #176 am: 18. Feb 2016, 19:30 »
Yeah. It was causing by clicking on tunnel. Thanks for help. ;)

And another bug. When legolas died and i used summoning again, it spawns about ten legolases. :v

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #177 am: 18. Feb 2016, 19:37 »
Yo Glordindel, I have the link where the Haradrim swordsmen and Easterling bowmen appear just once when we use the spellbook. You said that you correct it but in my case it doesn't matter they appear just once (bug) ?

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #178 am: 18. Feb 2016, 20:02 »
Hey! Your last versions of the two maps are awesome! Did you fix the music bug of Helm's Deep ?

Some suggestions and bugs noticed :
- on Minas Tirith, when we put archers on levels 2,  3  , 4, 5, and 6 of the city  they can't shoot units down on lower levels of the city, it seems they haven't enough attack range. I think a solution may be to increase their attack range. For all archers units. (But rangers too, so they still should have more attack range than other archers!)

- in both maps, the entire reveal map is logical for the player inside the fortress (because from the walls , they can see all the battlefield), but the attackers shouldn't see INSIDE the fortress since the beginning... because it's impossible... Additionnaly it would make useful the powers of Mordor and Isengard "Eye of Sauron" and Palantir vision.

- in Helm's Deep, the postern gate at the right of the main gate is not connected to the way to the gate, like in original map

- in Minas Tirith, why is Denethor still there if Aragorn is king ? :/ I know that his abilities are important, but we should find another way to include them in the map. Maybe in a splitted palantir for Aragorn ?

- Also, if you keep Denethor in the map, there shouldn't be a button for recruiting him in the citadel (as he is from the beginning at the top of the city). Their abilities should have a higher range too, because soldiers in the fjrst levels can't be affected by them.

It's all for the moment, but I will tell you if I have more suggestions :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #179 am: 18. Feb 2016, 20:47 »
Having archers able to shoot people in the first level of the city from the 6th level would be absolutely OP, and completely unrealistic. Then you could just sit all your archers on top of the city and never have to worry about the enemy killing them, and also make it impossible for the enemy to make it past the first level.

Likewise, having full vision for the defender and not the attacker would once again be extremely OP for the defender.

The Denethor recruitment button should definitely be removed, since the defender starts with him.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!