28. Apr 2024, 15:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Glorfindel23's Map Pack  (Gelesen 241045 mal)

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Glorfindel23's Map Pack
« Antwort #345 am: 7. Aug 2016, 23:26 »
Hello Glorfindel,

I didn't go through all the messages in the topic, but do you plan to update  Barad Eithel, now that Imladris has been released ?

Btw, all your maps are awesome :)

Leri_weill

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #346 am: 7. Aug 2016, 23:47 »
Thank you and yes like I've said I will remake all my maps with my SubMod, the first is Henneth Annun that I working currently ;)

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #347 am: 8. Aug 2016, 12:49 »
Do you have a date for the release of the new Henneth Annun ?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #348 am: 13. Aug 2016, 01:06 »
Helm's Deep, preview of the version 2.0 :
Hello everyone ! I post some pictures to show my work on the map Helm's Deep in the SubMod.
I've principally work on the interior of the map, the units can now move under the Arcade of Helm's Deep and the interior is extended with two build plots. (For the balance of the game Isengard have now tree new build plots and they can contruct sawmill next to the fangorn forest)
- Please say me if you prefer a map Helm's Deep in the "Night" or in the "Day". Night choosed by players.

No this take me a lot of time I must make two new subfactions totally playable and I work in solo, but I will continue to make normal map like osgiliath waiting the realisation of the submod.

« Letzte Änderung: 9. Sep 2016, 18:57 von Glorfindel23 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #349 am: 13. Aug 2016, 03:33 »
I always felt that the best setting possible for Helm's Deep is undoubtedly during the night. It gives you the sense of a safe shelter in a dangerous scenario; it also resembles the whole iconic and perilous atmosphere of the battle in The Two Towers  :)

Leri_weill

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #350 am: 13. Aug 2016, 03:37 »
Yup, night for me too please :p

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #351 am: 13. Aug 2016, 11:10 »
I always felt that the best setting possible for Helm's Deep is undoubtedly during the night. It gives you the sense of a safe shelter in a dangerous scenario; it also resembles the whole iconic and perilous atmosphere of the battle in The Two Towers  :)

Yup, night for me too please :p

Alright for the night, thank you!

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #352 am: 13. Aug 2016, 11:30 »
Would it be possible to have both Glorfindel ?

I agree with you but when I see the map during the day, it gives me a sense of a false safe shelter, you know like something is wrong with this atmosphere, it's far too quiet to be safe. Like the calm before the storm, or a Minas Tirith map during the night. It gives me chill, and I ask myself a question, What's gonna happened next ?

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #353 am: 13. Aug 2016, 13:43 »
I've an Idea I will try to work on a spellbook of Isengard and Rohan:
When Isengard use his rain power, the time is darkens (more than in the edain version) and the rain has began, and after the player in Helm's Deep must use his power weather (I don't remind his name) to make disapear the rain and install the day.

I will also make a script to change the skybox when the power is used.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Aug 2016, 14:53 von Glorfindel23 »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #354 am: 13. Aug 2016, 17:07 »
I agree with you but when I see the map during the day, it gives me a sense of a false safe shelter, you know like something is wrong with this atmosphere, it's far too quiet to be safe. Like the calm before the storm, or a Minas Tirith map during the night. It gives me chill, and I ask myself a question, What's gonna happened next?

That would be a possible interpretation, but night is usually the moment of anxiety and suspension (a sort of 'suspended feeling') by definition. Needless to say, darkness benefits concretely the evil creatures of Arda. Of course, territories as Helm's Deep and Minas Tirith are always in a precarious state, and the absence of light exactly makes everything even darker.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #355 am: 13. Aug 2016, 21:44 »
I will try to install my system but if I can not, the map will be in the night.

TheAss4ss1n

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • #HatersGonnaHate
« Antwort #356 am: 14. Aug 2016, 00:28 »
at first thanks for thse great maps. i enjoy everyone of them to play.

i think i would rather play in the darkness than in sunlight. there is the epic feeling of the two towers.
best greetings of germany and the german edain players. i believe all of us love to play on your custom maps.

"Lieber werd ich für das wofür ich steh gehasst, als geliebt zu werden nur damit es jedem hier passt"

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #357 am: 14. Aug 2016, 00:52 »
Thank you! I will make version in the night as it's the choice of the majority.

TheAss4ss1n

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • #HatersGonnaHate
« Antwort #358 am: 14. Aug 2016, 01:52 »
thank you for all
i wanted to ask u if you can make a "double-siege" at osgiliath because i played a lot of epic battles of Third Age:TW
Osgiliath is one of the best maps because the river crossing is more than epic
Now i didn`t have to request it, u make my dreams come true xD
sorry for my english; i´m drunken and my english is not the best, but "Well, i will do my very best" if you are old enought to know what i mean ^^

"Lieber werd ich für das wofür ich steh gehasst, als geliebt zu werden nur damit es jedem hier passt"

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #359 am: 14. Aug 2016, 19:21 »
The idea is interesting, I thought make a script (when the player take the first part of the castle he win the buildings plots) but I will think about it because I prefer make a normal maps I try to normalise all my maps with the Submod (when I say "normalise" I want to say "decrease the script" to avoid the game crash and the divers bugs.

Hello everyone, I post this message to inform you that I go in holiday two week, I will not have access to my computer and I will so not be able to work on my project during this time.