4. Mai 2024, 21:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sauron(The Shadow Of Mordor)  (Gelesen 2714 mal)

Greatgoblin

• Bilbos Festgast
  • ''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''
Sauron(The Shadow Of Mordor)
« am: 31. Jan 2016, 06:45 »
 Hi to all

As everybody knows I deeply hate Gorthaur as he is in the mod.In my personal opinion his current design is totally gay with his butterfly cape n kitchen knive, his transformation powers are totally useless and as a lvl 10 skill of the faction its too weak.Ofcourse these are my opinions.I know that there are a lot of ppl who likes Gorthaur as he designed and i totally respect that.
 There are a lot of problems in the system with him which are your top hero killers are Nazguls.Mordor has enough swords to kill heroes.Nazguls able to poison/cripple enemy heroes good crowd controllers with their passive fast raiders with their horses n nice tanks with their armor.Even they have some op skills like dark marchall's lvl 10 massacre(my favorite).We have mouth of sauron as a great crowd controller too.He has ability to create chaos, reduce armor damage etc.

So there is only one hero class that mordor hasnt got is agrassive caster/nuker.We all watched the trilogy n we all see all the white order matched with the Sauron evenly.The thing is i want that agrassive caster from the film in the mod!

SHADOW OF MORDOR(Second class that u can choose for Sauron)

That is the main purpose for this article is to inform about a new concept for Sauron.As i said at the beginning there are so many ppl who likes him as he is now so i needed an idea win/win for everybody.

The solution i created is when u get the faction lvl10 skill which transforms wandering shadow to Gorthaur you will have 2 options like Galadriels ring system first will be Gorthaur n Second will be Shadow or Mordor.If u choose Shadow of Mordor you will have n agrassive caster Sauron in shadows but burning his sluette.(imagine it like in the film).His attacks will have more damage maybe have curse his ultimate will be an all burning lidless eye form etc.Im not Tolkien about his skill set developers know their balance system better then me.The thing is with that way everyone is happy n u have the ability to choose about how u want to use him.
 Support the Shadow of Mordor form and think about how much fun u could have and imagine to control all the malice of the Necromancer u watched in the film.

Ty for your atention.
                                                                                                      Your fellow friend
                                                                                                           Greatgoblin

''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''

korner

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
Re: Sauron(The Shadow Of Mordor)
« Antwort #1 am: 31. Jan 2016, 08:46 »
I couldn´t stand looking at this shitty Necromancer in the movie for more then 3 seconds, so I wouldn´t like to see this in the mod...

Sauron is currently one of the best and unique hero concepts in the game and I hope it will not be changed in the way you proposed.

Greatgoblin

• Bilbos Festgast
  • ''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Jan 2016, 09:40 »
This idea is adding a new optional playstyle to Sauron.Changing nothing.I totally respect your idea ty for sharing.

''Bring up the mongler bring up the bone breaker''

The Witch-King of Angmar

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Fear The Iron Crown
« Antwort #3 am: 31. Jan 2016, 09:43 »
nice idea but i feel its not completed, this will be so much like sauron's fire form but more powerfull one, however greatgoblin I would like to know your opinion about "The Lidless Eye idea" , lets say it is an upgraded version of your  suggestion ;) becouse you are the one who gave me this idea on moddb some days ago ,here is the link scroll down to the Replay number #18 where i explained it all , i hope you like it:
http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32507.0/all.html

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #4 am: 31. Jan 2016, 13:20 »
First of all: What are all 8 Spells of the Necromancer if not the ones of an aggressive caster / nuker? (Apart from that: Direct magic and Tolkien... Possible, but hard to maintain the right amount.)
Secondly, if Sauron was given the possibility to recover his old self, including his body (coming with the ability to shape-shift) and all non-ring-powers and able to roam the earth freely OR take the form of a dark shadow roaming Mordor... Hope you see the logical problem in such a choice: Gorthaur being historically Sauron's true, undestroyed and complete form can't possibly bow to his destroyed shadow he was after only his spirit survived Numenor's fall.
Thirdly, and IMO the most glaring problem: Why stop there? Maybe some people don't like Aragorn becoming king and prefer an alternate dimension where Denethor becomes a good guy and Aragorn doesn't become king? Or another version, where Thorin is visibly older and looks like the old Edain-model? Or another interpretation of Smaug where he is a wyvern? Or -how about this?- a version where the Easterlings are free from Sauron's influence and serve Gondor instead? Following your logic these are all good suggestions because all of them are easily implemented, don't take away anything and are nothing more than an offer to the player to chose from. And this would end up as a terrible mess! Of course the ET could implement tons of choices to be made by the player in one game. But this would cause complete overkill to the game and drown every single usefull gameplay development. I know you didn't ask for this. But your idea kind of stands out as an epitome for such a suggestion!

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Jan 2016, 13:26 von Melkor Bauglir »