28. Mär 2024, 22:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Replacing troops of the fiefdoms with Rohirrim  (Gelesen 2159 mal)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Replacing troops of the fiefdoms with Rohirrim
« am: 9. Mär 2016, 16:46 »
Greetings, companions of the Edain^^

Is there a way to replace the troops of the fiefdoms spawning for Gondor through beacons with the Rohirrim?
I tried with scripts on the map, but the troops only spawn once, and by looking inside the .ini files of both the leuchtfeuer.ini and the objectcreationlist I've found no reference on how the troops arrive on the map

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Replacing troops of the fiefdoms with Rohirrim
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Mär 2016, 17:33 »
Everything is done with scripts in the libraries, therefore you won't find anything in the codes.^^
You can try to use a different specialpower (to disable the original troups) and make scripts for your map. It should be more or less the same as in the libraries.^^

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Mär 2016, 17:37 »
Ok, so this is the OCL code I'm referencing to:

Replacing the module name and the batallions with Rohirrim shouldn't be so hard. The problem is: how can I set on which waypoint to spawn them? And how can I link the OCL code with the appropriate custom Special Power?

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Mär 2016, 18:18 »
As said: That's all done with scripts in libraries.^^

The scripts basically say:
if X
then spawn ocl at waypoint Player_x_Spawn

You have to do this for every number x. The units also start walking a Path called Player_Path after they are spawned.
As said: Everything is made with scripts in libraries and therefore is not in the codes.^^

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #4 am: 11. Mär 2016, 13:02 »
Sorry for my harassment, but I still can't understand some things. This part:
Zitat
if X
then spawn ocl at waypoint Player_x_Spawn

Does it mean that's a script I have to place on the map through Worldbuilder (in that case, how can I define OCLs through the Worldbuilder?)

OR

Does it mean that's the script in the libraries, and therefore it can't be done through map.ini?
In that case, is there a way to somehow make it a map feature nonetheless, or I should simply give up? xD

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 11. Mär 2016, 13:22 »
That's a script in the libraries. Therefore it can't be changed with a map.ini.^^

I don't know how exactly it works - if it is just an egg which is spawned: Just change the egg and the rohirrim will arrive.
Also you have to set the waypoint and the path.^^

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #6 am: 11. Mär 2016, 13:57 »
The waypoint and the path are already set: they're the one already set on a map for spawning reinforcements^^
The problem is that I didn't even find anywhere the egg of the Gondor troops, which should be the SpawnLehenGondorsEgg object. The only reference I found is this:

ObjectCreationList OCL_SpawnLehenGondors
CreateObject
ObjectNames = SpawnLehenGondorsEgg
IgnoreCommandPointLimit = Yes
Disposition = LIKE_EXISTING
End
End