28. Apr 2024, 20:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Problem updating to 4.3  (Gelesen 2249 mal)

Saeros

• Thain des Auenlandes
Problem updating to 4.3
« am: 3. Apr 2016, 11:10 »
Hello people, I have this error or something which does not allow me to play the game.
I started the update and first there was a launcher update which was completed with no problems.
Then I pressed the update button and the update for the edain core showed. I clicked the update again so it could start and after some seconds of the launcher being frozen it popped out this:

Zitat
Time out while downloading. It seems like your downloading stopped. You can retry downloading the file, some of the files might be downloaded from a different server. Do you want to retry downloading the file or cancel the update process and close the launcher? YES/ CANCEL

I clicked yes and after a couple of seconds it started downloading and finished the update.
I pressed the update button once more just to be sure that everything was fine but then the launcher showed that the update was not done.
I clicked again for the update to happen, it froze again, popped out the same message, I pressed yes once more, but from then on the launcher froze and the update never started.
I forced the launcher to terminate and then pressed play, with the following message coming up:

Zitat
Game Crush Invalid sound HelegwenSpellEffeckt
and some other errors, for some reason I cannot upload the files I have showing exactly what it says

As you can understand the game does not start, so if there is anyone that can help I would very much appreciate it.
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Apr 2016, 11:17 von Saeros »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Problem updating to 4.3
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Apr 2016, 11:23 »
Dont update using the launcher, but the setup. You can find it in the download forum here or on moddb. Simply install that one. Our servers are overloaded thats why the download didnt work correctly.

Saeros

• Thain des Auenlandes
Re: Problem updating to 4.3
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Apr 2016, 11:27 »
Oh OK thank you very much