28. Apr 2024, 09:33 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Weird artefacts  (Gelesen 1577 mal)

Housie

• Hobbit
Weird artefacts
« am: 8. Apr 2016, 18:51 »
Hello team and members of the edain community! whenever i play the mod i get these weird black stuff on my screen that make it unplayable. now this is a problem with both vanilla and the mod that i have never had before, but searching for answers did not show anything. so i would like to ask here if anybody has experienced this before, or knows a fix for this, i have reinstalled both the game and the mod and i do not have a crack installed,drivers are also up to date, the problem seems to be gone with low vfx settings so it could have something to do with effects? i have added some screenshots to show what i mean: 

Thanks in advance!

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
  • Gnade ist ausverkauft !
Re: Weird artefacts
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Apr 2016, 19:19 »
It looks like you have a problem with your graphic card. Do you have the same problem in other games or just BfME ?
Sometimes installing the latest driver for your graphic card fixes problems like your's  ;)
Avatarsammlung für die Community

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:
Konzeptdiskussion Richtlinien

Housie

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Apr 2016, 19:22 »
Oddly enough it is happening just with edain, and i have updated all my gfx drivers, it only seems to happen at certain parts of a map too! it's really weird and i have no idea why this is happening

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Apr 2016, 19:27 »
Did you change something about your anti-aliasing settings in your graphic drivers?

Housie

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Apr 2016, 19:40 »
nope, i have not touched my driver settings

Housie

• Hobbit
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Apr 2016, 20:14 »
after looking further into it, it does have something to do with AA settings, disabling it in my driver panel solves the problem, mut making the game very unpleasant to look at, is there a recommended custom setting for nvidia drivers with bfme2?