2. Mai 2024, 01:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Angmar's Hero backstories  (Gelesen 1475 mal)

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Angmar's Hero backstories
« am: 11. Apr 2016, 20:45 »
I've read Drauglin, Helegwen, Mornamarth and Zaphragor's backstories from the Edain news, and they are amazing? But what about Durmarth and Gulzár? I'd like to know more about these heroes. Can Edain Team make something about their backstories?

Thanks!

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: Angmar's Hero backstories
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Apr 2016, 20:50 »
Hey there,

glad you enjoyed the stories xD Unfortunately, we didn't manage to write up newsposts for all of Angmar's heroes before release, and now they would be less interesting to a lot of people because everyone already knows their abilities. However, we might still post story bits about Gulzar and Durmarth in the future :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Julio229

• Edain Betatesting
  • Gesandter der Freien Völker
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Re: Angmar's Hero backstories
« Antwort #2 am: 11. Apr 2016, 21:22 »
Thanks! I hope to read more about Angmar in the future, because I love what you have done with a faction with little lore to work with, and you've managed to make it an amazing faction!