16. Mai 2024, 21:40 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Which is your favorite dwarven realm?

Erebor
Ered Luin
Iron Hills

Autor Thema: Poll: Your favorite dwarven realm in version 4.3.1  (Gelesen 2872 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Greetings Companions of Edain!

Which is your favorite dwarven realm in version 4.3.1? Tell us what you think.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Poll: Your favorite dwarven realm in version 4.3.1
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Apr 2016, 13:43 »
After the EPIC Dwarven Changes of the whole Factions I must say th Dwarven Race became even more favourite to me :D :D It was Edain Mod who opened my eyes to the awesomness of the Dwarves back in 3.4 or somewhere there and till that day they became my Favourite and with The Hobbit and now with all thise changes of the Dwarven Realms in Edain Mod I am like addicted :D

So my Favourite Dwarven Kingdom as alwasy Remains Iron Hills,although you may say it share the 1st Place with Erebor under King Dain II during WOTR.

I really love the New Look of IHs and combined with their great Armor and Defensive Style which fits perfectly for my own playing style. The New Hero Narin is also something incredibly well done,and even more IHs have access to Dwarven Allies from the long deserted Dwarven Realms in Ered Mithrin which in my book makes them even more awesome to play with.

Erebor has also incredible cool Look based on the MOvies but with the Touch of Edain and the great Combination of being Armor and DMG Faction in Balance which makes them realyl nice to play. And when you add the Dale Outpost,I have alwasy been a fan of Dale and wanted more of it and as always Edain didn't fail to deliver,and their King Brand has been made really nicely,with the Loook of Girion and really unique Set of Weapons,he is really a wrothy King.

And last is Ered Luin,it is just I was never such a big Fan of Thorin's Ered Luin Colony/Realm like whole,why I am not sure :D But still they have too amazing New Look which fits their place at the time as a Kingdom in Exile,but there are one of my Favourite Dwarven Heroes like Thorin II and Balin and Dwalin,I really love playing them. And with Balin Runes they become even greater Dwarven Warriors,I realyl enoy how Fast Ered Luin Dwarves are,and it is easy to manuever with them,adn combined that with the Dwarve Durability and Heavy Armor they become even greater Thread to be reconed with.

All I want to say is thnak you Edain for allowing me to expirience this and play your awseom Peice of Art, Great job and keep it up! :)

Greetings from the Lord of the Iron  Hills! :)

"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #2 am: 14. Apr 2016, 22:23 »
Same answer as my bro above me^^. Iron Hills is my favorite too, followed by Erebor. Just looking at their armors is darn impressive, not to mention the fact how me and a lot of fans appreciate it that you mainly used the Hobbit designs for the Dwarves. For that we can not thank you enough :).

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 15. Apr 2016, 02:48 »
I honestly was a bit divided between the Iron Hills and the Blue Mountains. This is because I feel very much pleased by and attached to the Dwarves due to the fact that they deeply embody most of the whole Hobbit trilogy motive in this Mod (these two factions in particular).

For this same reason, I eventually chose the Iron Hills  :)
In my opinion, this faction was shaped so much by that trilogy, albeit always maintaining some of its previous characteristics, and it's always very interesting seeing the holistic progression behind this radical change: how everything got more and more polished in time, thanks both to the Edain Team's and the Community's ideas.
I have to say it has been a great journey, from the BOTFA design to the Ram Riders and Narin  ;)

makis89

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 15. Apr 2016, 15:08 »
I am pleased with all 3 dwarven realms especially after the rework in 4.3. I have chosen the Erebor faction because i love the variety of heroes and they remind me the hobbit trilogy before the destruction from the Smaug. Of course Iron Hills faction is awesome as well with the fantastic ram rides and Ered Luin with the beautiful blue color and the powerful unburnt ...  ;)  :)
"...for all living things were her food,
and her vomit darkness."

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #5 am: 15. Apr 2016, 20:24 »
My main faction remains Erebor, but I have played yesterday my first competitive game with Ered Luin and damn, that was a lot of fun! Guardians passive ability is one of the best thing you guys came up with. :)

"That still only counts as one!"

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #6 am: 16. Apr 2016, 20:19 »
I chose Erebor, because they are the faction with which I had most success. It is strong, is offensive, has those brilliant masks and great heroes (if you disagree, go and burn some orcs with Gloin and you will agree  [ugly]). Their pikemen are especially cool, as they are extremely versatile. BUT I really like Ered Luin too. I feel they are a bit underrated because they maybe are more difficult to play with. Less tanky, damage is not just dealt, but you have to work for it... And yet, they are really the realm you can rule your enemy with and  have the map control with. I mean, dwarves running faster then Lorien elves. That's just great.  :D  Great work on that one, keep it up ;)

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner