27. Apr 2024, 17:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: startup problem  (Gelesen 1644 mal)

gimmyy

• Hobbit
startup problem
« am: 2. Jul 2016, 17:40 »
Greetings, i lately gave much time to fix the edain since i found it very cool and wanted to just play with it. I downloaded it, everything installed but i got message with bunch of errors. So i found the solution and reinstalled the game, unninstaled patch 2.02 and also downloaded 1.06 for bfme. I updated patch, did everything. But now, when i start the game, it does nothing, literally just loading my mouse cursor and then nothing. So please, if there is any way i could fix it, i would be very glad. Also, i tried the (fix with the startup) or what it is in the settings and it also did nothing.

Thank you very much for your answer

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: startup problem
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Jul 2016, 18:13 »
Did you try to go the launcher and click on the "Fix non starting games" button? What message is the launcher giving you?

gimmyy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Jul 2016, 18:14 »
Yeah, i tried to click on the non starting games. And when i start the game, the game doesnt even start, and doesnt give me any message. Its just like i wouldnt even start it

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Jul 2016, 21:58 »
No, what kind of message did the launcher give you. You should try it again.

gimmyy

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Jul 2016, 22:00 »
friend , when i start the game from the launcher. The game doesnt start, and doesnt give me any message. You understand now ? The game just wont start, i dont have error, i dont have message, it just doesnt start

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Jul 2016, 00:34 »
It seems you don't understand me. What message is the launcher giving you when you click the "Fix non starting games" button in the options menu of the launcher?