5. Mai 2024, 10:31 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: ROTWK not starting ?  (Gelesen 2132 mal)

ItsMeFranko

• Hobbit
ROTWK not starting ?
« am: 23. Jul 2016, 18:55 »
Hello fellow LOTR BFME2 ROTWK Edain Mod players

Today I have encountered a problem with loading up Rise of the Witch-King thru Edain Mod Launcher.
So, I disable the Mod in the Launcher and press Play, so the game loads, and I see the ussual stuff, play, help, online etc.
So I press on play Skirmish and the game closes with the following error : http://imgur.com/a/B4ZUK

Can someone please help ? I want to play some ROTWK without Edain,
(btw, do not judge me because I use Windows Classic Design xD)
(also sorry for the grammatical errors, I am from Croatia so English is not my main language, I know basics of German, but no enough)

Thanks !
ItsMeFranko

Caun

• Rohirrim
  • Come on! Shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy
Re: ROTWK not starting ?
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jul 2016, 14:40 »
In the launcher is a button "Fix Non-Starting Games" under "Options&Tools"
That should solve your problem !but! then all your custom maps are deleted if you dont save them.

ItsMeFranko

• Hobbit
Re: ROTWK not starting ?
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Jul 2016, 17:17 »
In the launcher is a button "Fix Non-Starting Games" under "Options&Tools"
That should solve your problem !but! then all your custom maps are deleted if you dont save them.

Thank you :) Also, I am glad that it deleted everything, I had like 50 saves and they were just slowing my game, thank you :)