27. Apr 2024, 16:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Startup problem, Fixer not really helping  (Gelesen 2848 mal)

DreadReaper

• Hobbit
Startup problem, Fixer not really helping
« am: 25. Jul 2016, 01:40 »
Hello, I've recently reinstalled the Edain Mod, and I've run into some trouble with it, whenever I attempt to launch the game, the Edain Launcher pops up, normal, when i click play the launcher disappears and nothing happens, so i go to the options & tools tab.I click on Fix Non-starting Game and I get this message;

"It was detected that the normally missing folder does exist. The Fixxer will not work in this case, there seems to be another problem with your game. It could be that you tried to fix the error on your own and did something wrong. Do you want to run the fixxer and reset your previous try?"

I've clicked yes a couple times, each time nothing different happens than what the process above states, any assistance given would be greatly appreciated!

DreadReaper

• Hobbit
Re: Startup problem, Fixer not really helping
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Aug 2016, 01:32 »
Apparently, the 2.01 ROTWK patch was the cause of the game not starting, the issue has been resolved

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Startup problem, Fixer not really helping
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Aug 2016, 02:22 »
Apparently, the 2.01 ROTWK patch was the cause of the game not starting, the issue has been resolved.

Good to hear! Enjoy the game  :)

--- LOCKED ---