[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Imladris Suggestions

Brief Imladris Suggestions

(1/12) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
In this thread, you can post small Rivendell suggestions. There are no fixed rules for whether a suggestion should be posted as its own thread in the suggestions forums or in this collective thread, you  may decide yourself whether you think your idea needs its own thread. As a general guideline, though, an idea that can be presented in just a couple of sentences may not need its own thread and could be discussed here, preventing the forum from getting too cluttered. On the other hand, if you want to discuss an aspect of the game in great depth or propose something like an entirely new hero with a full new set of abilities, a new thread might be more appropriate.

Amandil7:
I would love to see Lindir/Aegnor be incorporated in Imladris somehow, since we see him throughout the movies, maybe as a ministrel and/or starting unit, he could provide some low level buffs.

Walküre:
Personally, I didn't mind the presence of Lindir at all as a character, in the Hobbit. Nevertheless, gameplay speaking, there aren't really many reasons that could justify him being a regular hero of Imladris.

Erestor already does a splendid work and he's perfectly suitable for his current role as a supportive hero. Another quite pivotal aspect: he is a canonical character of the lore, while Lindir is 100% fictional  :)

Leri_weill:
Brief suggestion : I absolutely love the Veterans and their abilities. But to suit the Imladris gameplay and the "few but powerful units" style, shouldn't we be able to recruit only one of them ? This would need some balancing but that would fit even more to the faction imo :)

helloa2134:
Hey team, great job on 4.4, I really like Imladris.  My suggestion is to slightly improve the Light of Aman spellbook power in terms of its aesthetic.  Right now it is silver while other cloudbreak spells are gold, which is neat.  However I think there should be a correspondingly powerful audio cue that goes with it, as with Elbereth Gilthoniel.  If this light is the light of Aman, then surely it should be majestic. 
I saw elsewhere that you were  considering adjusting the spell books of several factions, looking to differentiate them.  If that winds up being the case then this suggestion may be a bit redundant. 
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln