[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Edain Wiki

Brief Wiki Suggestions

(1/9) > >>

The_Necromancer0:
Greetings,
Here you can post small wiki suggestions you have. As for the rest of MU there are no proper rules when a suggestion becomes brief and when it becomes a regular suggestion but as a general guideline if your suggestion only needs a couple of lines it should be posted here. However this thread is not suitable if you are looking to start a massive project on the wiki that will require much debate and in-depth discussions. In such a case it would be better suited to create a new thread.

The_Necromancer0:
I suggest the Wiki page: "Fan Created Content" be renamed to "Community Content". This would add to the Wiki's effort to move from a fan-project to a fully fleshed out wiki. It's an ongoing process to slowly move towards a more formal wiki that started with the wiki redesigning. Thoughts?

Julio229:
Agree with that, I think it will fit better with the way the Wikia is changing, like you said, to be the full fleshed out Edain Wiki :)

Gandalf7000:
Agree. Plus, this title can be tied up with Moddb group "Edain Community Content" where most fan made Edain maps are stored.

The_Necromancer0:
Since everybody seems okay with the renaming, I'll rename the page, along with that I think we should rename the category to "Community Creation", instead of the "Fan-Made" we have now. I'll use the Wiki Bot to automatically change all the category names on each page that was previously categorized under "Fan-Made".

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln