[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Edain Wiki

Brief Wiki Suggestions

<< < (2/9) > >>

Julio229:
Hi!

I think that the General category that all the units available to the three Dwarven Realms have could have a better name to make clear it is for Dwarves. How about "Dwarven Realms" or something like that? We could also include the three Dwarven Factions pages in it, to avoid the category only having general units without the factions being listed there.

I'd like to read your thoughts on the matter!

Gandalf7000:

--- Zitat von: Julio229 am 12. Nov 2016, 13:53 ---Hi!

I think that the General category that all the units available to the three Dwarven Realms have could have a better name to make clear it is for Dwarves. How about "Dwarven Realms" or something like that? We could also include the three Dwarven Factions pages in it, to avoid the category only having general units without the factions being listed there.

I'd like to read your thoughts on the matter!

--- Ende Zitat ---
I like it. Actually I thought something like "Line of Durin" or  "Khuzdul"(dwarven language).

The_Necromancer0:
I like this suggestion but I think using "Dwarven Realm" might be easier to understand.

OakenShield224:

--- Zitat von: The_Necromancer0 am 13. Nov 2016, 15:07 ---I like this suggestion but I think using "Dwarven Realm" might be easier to understand.

--- Ende Zitat ---
Problem with this is that both Gandalf and Beorn would be part of this category and neither of them were dwarves.

The_Necromancer0:
Just a quick announcements, if you fall on any pages with audio quotes added to them could you delete them and instead add a link to the Edain Mod Soundsets page. I'm working on something else, something that might actually work. The issue with this one is the stress it puts on the browser making the page very laggy. The new setup should fit on a single line which brings me to the second part of this small post, do you think the quotes should go on the pages of the unit/hero or grouped up on a separate page?

EDIT: I think we should put them on the page the quotes are used for, with the new plugin the lag is greatly reduced and having that many quotes on a page might still cause issue and would be annoying to navigate overall

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln