19. Mär 2024, 02:59 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: English RPG News  (Gelesen 12544 mal)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
English RPG News
« am: 11. Dez 2016, 23:04 »
This is the legitimate space where the members of the English RPG Team shall provide official news concerning this whole section or their personal activity. Only Moderators may post here.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
Re: English RPG News
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Dez 2016, 23:09 »
Due to academic obligations, I won't probably develop any of the existing projects further or embark on new ones until the end of December. I will nonetheless continue to keep an eye on this forum.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #2 am: 25. Dez 2016, 00:29 »
Merry Christmas to all the attendees and visitors of the English RPG forum! May I also say a word of gratitude to all the ones who contributed to the development of the games so far and assure everyone that much more is yet to come  ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Jan 2017, 03:13 »
I really wish a merry and happy New Year to all of you! The activity of the RPG forum will soon return to its normal state, with new RPG concepts that await you  :)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #4 am: 24. Mär 2017, 18:37 »
As you may have noticed, we may now experiment with poetry in the RPG forum. If this genre was previously an optional feature inside narrative stories, poems may now stand alone as own RPG contributions. Were they to be conceived as fragments, it's preferable that this kind of compositions be posted in the main thread which exactly collects scattered lyrics. Otherwise, it's always possible to opt for a personal collection of poems.

Whatever the case may be, I hope verses and elegies shall bring even more brilliant content here, within the halls of this vast and antique library of ours  :)

The RPG Common Law and all customs apply equally to poetry. Regardless of each one's style, it's also desirable to stick to the basic properties of poetic writings, in order to come up with real poems.

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Mai 2017, 01:16 »
The title of the RPG Games board has just been replaced by the much more fitting RPG Library. I thought the new name would symbolise and embody our work much better, as well as the very essence of this space: a vast library comprising of wide-ranging works and valuable pieces. My acquaintances, I hope it shall please you all  ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 18. Jul 2017, 10:11 »
Another rule has just been added to the RPG Common Law. It concerns double posts and their propriety in this section, as the issue was recently raised within the Community. I advise you read the new dispositions carefully; should you have any doubt, just ask in the proper space and you will be given the answer you're seeking for.

The English RPG Team

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #7 am: 25. Dez 2017, 22:37 »
On behalf of the entire English RPG Team, I wish you a very merry Christmas and assure that the development of current projects shall go forward in grand style, as it has been doing so far. It might also be that other interesting games may have beginning with the approaching of the new year.

Merry Christmas to you, wherever you stay or fare, and be your heart warm as the very home which your love ever welcomes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #8 am: 30. Mär 2018, 16:27 »
To all very fond attendees of these boards and beloved silent readers: the oncoming months before me, up to the end of July, are to be very much demanding. I'm going to graduate and my own academic duties have obviously the utmost priority over anything else, including forum participation. This is not meant to signify that I will be totally absent from Modding Union. I shall still check things and comply with my moderating role, every day, although my time will necessarily need to be halved, thus causing me to temporarily halt the progress of my RPG endeavours, unto the aforementioned date. I will also be busy with Beta matters and you know very well how internal activities are profoundly dear to me; they ought to be prioritised, leaving all other aspects behind, given the great importance and meaning which the next patch is to assume in the future (a near future, I hope).

Henceforth, if you don't hear anything from me for days, you need not worry. Everything is fine. Should time permit it, I will nonetheless post my usual two/three poems, if I can. Regardless of adversity and in the teeth of malicious rumours, writing (poetry, in particular) is something I just love doing and experimenting with. You have to be sure and content with such imperative of a principle ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #9 am: 8. Nov 2018, 16:59 »
A very quick update: as you may have noticed, the former three poetry threads have been all merged with Antique Lyrics of Arda, thus giving birth to a unified super-thread solely centred on verses, sonnets and rhymes. Moreover, Annals of Aman has been moved to the RPG Library, given its clear literary nature; hereafter, it will serve as a secondary collection for poems, though comprising valuable pictures which fit in the context and match the relative composition.

Now, the whole space is a bit more orderly and easy to browse. I hope you'll enjoy this new restructuring and, as always, stay tuned for future content to come ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #10 am: 14. Feb 2019, 15:01 »
OFFICIAL INAUGURATION OF THE NEW ENGLISH LITERARY YEAR OF MODDING UNION

Though belated they might be, I want to share with my kindly, gentle readers some wishes for this unfolding new year, that I hope will be full of welcome surprises and landmark achievements. As you all may have noticed, work on poetic compositions, such as sonnets or odes, goes forward and well steadily, nourished by the extreme pleasure with which poetry itself is feeding my soul. I'm personally much satisfied with the accomplishments and considerable improvement of my overall literary skills, but you know well that my mind is never idle and always lusts for new horizons to voyage through. I shall then keep on perfecting myself and offering this forum an enough decent product. Let us stick to said resolutions.

I'm also continuing with the famed White Council RPG. I've already planned the end, and I can assure it'll live up to the standards of this guild of poets and storytellers. A bit of patience and you shall see what I have in store for you. Wait and your stout interest in that lore is to be rewarded for the good! :)

Pious reader of mine, be you covert or overt, I owe much to you and your silent support. Know that I feel every day more motivated and convinced of the propriety of these halls of songs and tales. Thank you, sincerely ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #11 am: 18. Jun 2019, 16:45 »
Zitat
RPG FORUM'S THIRD ANNIVERSARY!

I salute you all, gentle readers of the English RPG Forum! The wheel of literary endeavours is ever turning for the best, to the great delight and joy of every attendee going through the work that here sees light.

Along with thanking each of you, I'm immensely glad and proud to announce that, since the own (third!) anniversary of this place draws every day closer, I intend to reward the weary reader's fatigues in an adequate manner: during the course of the next months to come, I shall post two or three compositions per comment, with some comprising a chronological or lore-related thread which obviously ties everything together. Hopefully, once relieved from academic obligations, I will also proceed with the imminent conclusion of our beloved White Council-arc. Stay well awake and never lose faith!

Many thanks, from the depth of my heart ;)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #12 am: 13. Sep 2019, 17:25 »
With my holiday break officially over, I'm elated to resume work on existing literary projects. I am looking forward to gladdening the readers of our forum with decent oeuvres, through the oncoming autumn and winter days :)

Walküre

• Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #13 am: 29. Jan 2020, 16:27 »
I salute you all, and apologise for such a long break from writing to endure. Now have I returned, however, with a myriad of other LOTR-themed compositions to beautify this forum of ours with. It pains me to announce, unfortunately, that prose relating to the White Council subplot has been put on hold, due to scarcity of time and academic obligations. I really would that story had been completed for good, but we need to face reality as it is. Nevertheless, I may come up with shorter lyrics about it, may you not worry.

Also, let me greet our community again by wishing a (much belated) merry Christmas and happy New Year. Pray, this shall be a prosperous year for all to share in and enjoy. And, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, as readers have never flinched before following any of the developments which have hitherto befallen our writings. I owe my works, here, to you all only ;)