19. Mär 2024, 11:16 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: What are you making?  (Gelesen 2621 mal)

JoeClark

• Hobbit
What are you making?
« am: 24. Okt 2017, 09:17 »
Hii...

So this is the thread where you discuss your creative gaming-related endeavors, be it mods, addons, and games you are making.

And I'll start off with:

An unnamed rogue-like in c++ using sdl and opengl, it's a bit of an inspiration of dwarf fortress and minecraft, with the focus being on a more condensed and detailed experience with plans of a mode where you build dungeons with puzzles and things that you can share around.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134853

Brand video ad

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: What are you making?
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Okt 2017, 13:21 »
This is the wrong board and you posted your comment in a German-speaking area. You might want to check where you are posting your threads, before going for the forwarding of your topics. This will help avoid potential mistakes.

P.S. I noticed that all your comments follow a fixed (advertising) scheme/style. I hope they aren't implicit advertisements or spam. The forum rules are very clear about it.