26. Apr 2024, 19:12 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: game crashing  (Gelesen 863 mal)

vergil04

• Hobbit
game crashing
« am: 30. Dez 2020, 17:14 »
Hey all
Recently found you and put the updates on my game. However, many areas I try to play just crash the game. The war of the ring, I can set up, soon as I press start it crashes. I am unsure also if it should or should not, but when I press the online feature, the game just freezes and I have to restart the game.
Also, the original game campaign no longer exists? Is this supposed to be the case?
Thank you

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: game crashing
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Dez 2020, 17:40 »
Use the option in our launcher to fix non-starting games, that also solves your issues with War of the Ring.

The online feature doesn't work because EA turned off the servers about ten years ago^^. You can play multiplayer by using third-party programs such as GameRanger. Here's a guide.

The original game campaign no longer exists, correct. We're planning to reintroduce it in 4.6, however.

vergil04

• Hobbit
Re: game crashing
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Dez 2020, 11:30 »
yes that worked. thank you! so simple :)