19. Mär 2024, 10:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Lord of the House of the Golden Flower Revamp Suggestion  (Gelesen 1288 mal)

Limbstarie

• Hobbit
Aka the Mighty Lord Glorfindel -

Greetings Edain, I am new and I will stream your mod on my channel with my beloved Imladris,The Firstborn. May I give thee a few suggestions about eventual Lord Glorfindel hero revamp/update in near future.

1.I love the current version of Glorfindel and his skills ,animations and overall work that has been done and in comparison to the original BFM2 Version of character, however here is what I believe he should become. I state very strictly according to lore based on writings of The Silmarillion and The Fall of Gondolin - {Yet to be explored}

Tis said that Lord Glorfindel was and certainly is one of the mightiest elves in Middle-Earth, Mighty word or greatest can be interpretated in many different forms, is it might of arms,magic,wisdom,leadership ,domination etc, in current case let us speak strictly about his combat prowess -

Glorfindel stood alone against Balrog of Morgorth,creature feared by all even Gandalf ,inspired terrible dread and untold amount of lament and destruction and they were on pair with Dragon Kind the most powerful servants of the Dark Lord.

We have to consider that even Curufinwe,Fingon the Valiant,Gandalf the Gray and Ecthellion of the Fountain guard died in the process in duel with such unspeakable terror,yet Glorfindel did it,it may not be a clean kill or decisive victory,just enduring long and defeating Maia {Balrogs demons are Maia corrupted in service of the enemy before creation of the world} already proves and gives him stats of top tier level of skill at least in dueling.

Glorfindel in my opinion should be the ultimate Hybrid, having been returned alone is considered to be a miracle and great inspiration to a lot of his kind and in particular "lesser races" that will feel inspired in his luminous presence thus giving them a leadership bonus, massive resistance ,fear immunity,etc.

"But Glorfindel fought the Balrog alone upon the pinnacle of a rock. Both died after falling in the abyss, and their duel is sung of by many songs. Thorondor rescued Glorfindel's body, and a cairn was raised, which remained there, covered by grass and yellow flowers, until the world changed"

Which gives me idea when you and if you use Balrog power for Goblins ,having Glorfindel summoned can end Balrog threat instantly but with the ultimate price both die in the process or he can have certain advantage of fighting Balrogs in first place - Rank 10 Skill. Vanquisher of Valaraukar. Glorfindel uses his all might to defeated the Anicent terror but in his valiant deed he inevitably perishes as well, Balrog is banished and cannot be brought back for longer period of time.

Or Rank 10 Passive.Demon slayer 50% attack power/defence against Maia/Heroes/Balrogs

Regarding Nazgul - The ringwraiths have basically no power of  Lord of the House of the Golden Flower which is also one of the titles you could use in skill naming as well.

He is one of the Firstborn, Nazgul are servants of lesser Dark lord, they answer to Sauron, Glorfindel has seen and endured far worse. As scary as they might appear,  they are shadow to former fiends of True Dark Lord of Morgoth, for example any including Which king of Angmar shall have negative attack power and defence against him ,even being afraid and it will be epic to see Nazgul actually feeling in terror from his radiant presence, furthermore we must not forget he is the one who saw light of the Two Tress. Firstborn heroes are special. Glorfindel was incredibly pure and light within is enough to give him advantage over any shadowy creature/hero.
"They do not fear the Ringwraiths, for those who have dwelt in the Blessed Realm live at once in both worlds, and against both the Seen and the Unseen they have great power"

Glorfindel in my opinion was nearly in pair with although not on same level with iconic trio Feanor,Fingon,Fingolfin, we may put Maedhros who really is underrated one of the finest warriors High elves ever had and he should have some Mass slaying skill with AOE effect. I have to admit which one and the details surrounding I yet have to think more deeply, Let us not forget Power   can mean many things. While we know that Gandalf the Grey is a Maia, he is cloaked and his power is dimmed in Middle-earth. Glorfindel on the other hand is an Elf of great lineage and strength. I hope my post may give you more ideas and inspiration, May the leaves of your life never go brown,Sincerely

P.S. Should you wish to learn more about Power of Balrog I highly suggest to visit the article here:
https://www.cbr.com/lord-of-the-rings-why-balrog-scared-gandalf/

It will give thee further in depth knowledge on how incredibly powerful and dangerous Balrogs truly were and it has more in it which I will not spoil here.

P.S.S

To honor the glorious comeback to Edain mod I have recorded the first video on my Twitch channel as well. Its about Imladris vs Mordor {Brutal}

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/982461127

Thank you kindly for reading my thread. Vala watch over thee
--------------------