27. Apr 2024, 16:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Feedback about Good campaign - Celduin mission tips needed !  (Gelesen 1743 mal)

Etshy

• Hobbit
My small feedback about good campaigns.

I liked it a lot. i softlocked myself in the mission you have to make a fleet (too much ground units and no way to kill them ^^") but overall I liked it a lot

But Celduin... This mission is WAY too difficult.
A lot of ennemy are level 5
There are tons of ennemies that sometimes (not in all my tries) comes to me, and sometimes they wait in their area. So when they all come at once, it's literrally impossible.
Level 5 trolls are OP, archers can't do shit to them.

And the army of catapults and mumakill are too much.

Plus I got a bug a few times that won't let me create boat with the docks.

It looks like a complaint and I'm sorry about that, the work to remake the campaigns is incredible. but the balance is way too off.

Oh I don't know if it's possible, but you should add a building slot to every pre built buildings, because you can't rebuild them (this is valid for every mission)

Thanks a lot about this mod, i'll try to finish celduin for a few hours more !

Edit : Another "bug" I noticed. I think you can farm power point by playing a mission and quitting before it ends. On my last try (after a few try) I had about 10 power points at the start and now I loaded the save and I only have 7 points.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Sep 2023, 14:36 von Etshy »

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Glad you still enjoyed yourself in some ways  :D I'm happy to report that the next version of Edain will have some tweaks for the good campaign which should make it easier. If the balance is still too off we can definitely make additional tweaks.

Out of curiosity, which difficulty were you playing on?
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/