28. Apr 2024, 14:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: English version Edain Mod 2  (Gelesen 84069 mal)

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
Re:English version Edain Mod 2
« Antwort #90 am: 25. Jul 2012, 06:40 »
Another question, i don't know why i can't train some armies at goblin caves and spider cave. Even if they are leveled up to 3 levels. Are there additional requirements of the spider riders and troll swordsman. I have got similar problem with the different lairs. There are some special units grayed out there is one in goblin lair, warg lair, spider lair.

Der König Düsterwalds

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • Das ist mein Profil, raus hier :P
« Antwort #91 am: 25. Jul 2012, 07:31 »
Another question, i don't know why i can't train some armies at goblin caves and spider cave. Even if they are leveled up to 3 levels. Are there additional requirements of the spider riders and troll swordsman. I have got similar problem with the different lairs. There are some special units grayed out there is one in goblin lair, warg lair, spider lair.
Yes, there are additional requirements. For the spider riders, you have to crown Gorkil and for the Swordsman the needed king is Bolg. The same apply to special lair troops.
Brutmutter=Gorkil
Trommlerorks=Bolg
The wargs (well i forgot there exact names xD) need the "Grossork".

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #92 am: 25. Jul 2012, 07:55 »
Thanks.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #93 am: 25. Jul 2012, 18:09 »
Zitat
Trommlerorks=Bolg
and don't forget the Uruks of the Misty Mountains, which are also Bolgs Units (not including the Speerman)

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Flambe

• Gast
« Antwort #94 am: 25. Jul 2012, 20:40 »
Hi there.

I only recently re-discovered ROTWK, and subsequently found out about this mod today! I downloaded it and I have to say, it is an incredible achievement! I especially like Lothlorien!

However, I speak absolutely no German, which has proven to be...problematic. I have looked through this thread and was excited to see that a translation was in progress, but was somewhat disheartened to find that this was announced a very long time ago.

My question is this: is a an English translation still on the way? I don't mean to sound pushy, but I have quite a few friends who would be very excited about this mod if they could read it in English!

Many thanks.

oschatz

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
« Antwort #95 am: 25. Jul 2012, 20:42 »
Hi Flambe and welcome to the MU

yes,the translation is still going on,but it takes a while. ( my cousin from North Dakota is waiting too for it ^^ )  but i dont know how far the progress is,but i guess they got more than the Half of it translated ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 5. Aug 2012, 09:03 von oschatz »

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #96 am: 4. Aug 2012, 01:12 »
Hi sir,
I have thought up of a few suggestions, they are just minor but still if they could be implemented, they will make the hame more faithful to the movies at least.
1. First is about the nazgul. Since i have barely seen any scene where a nazgul on its fellbeast is ever attacked by archers or towers, they roam the skies fear lessly. Only hero like faramir should be able to attack them on fellbeast. And also fellbeast should be a timed power like invulnerability where the nazgul are imune to attack from archers and towers but only vulnerable to eagles and heroes for significant time. It should not be a permanent riding option. Also on fellbeast nazgul shoukd have there own plantir of powers like screech, wing blast, cripple strike (reminding of theoden), tail swipe, get down on the ground and fight like a dragon without fire with both teeyh and tail.
2.is it possible that rohirrim or any horse archer should be able to fire while moving, with lesser hitpoints and hitand run tactic or stance. Thats what they used to do in the movie.
3.gondor archers should not fire like normal archers because they didnt have any quivers through out the film. Instead they took arrows from a quiver carriers. And had immensely low firing rate. So for just better realism, each battalion should have a quiver carrier and attack rate should be reduced slightly specially in comparison to yeoman archers, rangers etc who have quiver but armour increased.
4.lastly strider upto the level seven that is before he turns to gondor, should have the option to switch between bow and sword.
5. One thing else, all weapon switching or riding abilities should not take precious palantir slots, instead the should have fixed slots like stance just above the palantir which should allow us to switch between any of the available modes. And the palantir should be now have a free slot available to add a new actual palantir power.
These are just suggestions, i hope you find them useful and dont mind my English i am not perfect at it.

Der König Düsterwalds

« Antwort #97 am: 4. Aug 2012, 01:25 »
I am very sorry to say you that all your suggestions have nearly no chance to become part of the mod.
1. The Nazguls would become much to strong and i can assure you that this would destroy the whole balance. Well, i am not the team but i am quite sure this won't happen.
2. This would cause bugs so there is no possibility to do this.
3. What sence would this have? It would be much work for very low effect. Besides its not good for the balance if the Gondorbowmen become that week.
4. The team already refused this in the german part of the forum.
5. The stances won't disappear and there is no reasen for a further palantirslot. If the team thinks that a hero needs a new palantirpower and the hero has no place in his palantir they are able to give him a second palantir.

« Letzte Änderung: 4. Aug 2012, 01:27 von Der König Düsterwalds »

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #98 am: 4. Aug 2012, 02:35 »
Thanks for your response sir, @der konig dusterwalds. I agree with all your points. These were just swaggy suggestions. I too didn't expect much to come of them either.
Another thing i want ask is,
1. if ever there is a possibility of bfme 1 buiding system. You know with slots and predeveloped castles and camps.
2. I really like the dwarf holds mod archer accuracy system, does such system exist here as well. I mean elves being most accurate and orcs the least and men intermediate
3. The AI so far in this mod doesnot attack with much variety and also its not quite challenging. Its repetitive and rarely uses heroes efficiently. Also i have never seen AI training the necromancer yet they have cirith ungol or minas morgul buildings, how is that possible and why. They almost never give the ring to any of the heroes, there units carrying the ring just stay near the castle and nothing else.

Thankyou for your response

Der König Düsterwalds

« Antwort #99 am: 4. Aug 2012, 14:04 »
1. Well,  i am a great fan of bfm 1 but the edainteam is not going to use this system for their mod.
2. Its already like that. Elves are most accurate and i suppose Orcs are lowest.
3. Its not that simple to make the AI use the ring. On which level do you play?
And yes the AI are not the same like a human player, thats why they can use Minas Morgul without the Necromant. The AI wouldn't support the other system.
If you want to have harder enemies i give you the advice to play via Tunngle against human. ;)

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #100 am: 5. Aug 2012, 15:16 »
Sir @der konig dusterwalds
I play normally at hard but rarely at brutal (only play brutal when i am defended within a castle). I have always wanted to fight against a ring hero. But AI never use thatvat either level. I waited 30min after they had the ring and they never used it.
Another brief question is if there is any possibility of selecting type of ai for opponent for example:
Aggressor (uses short repeatitive quick attacks
Conqueror (starts slow on attacking early on but rely on large force wave attack and uses powerful units but waits for significant time after each attack)
Defender ( relies on castle building and defensive units with small slow attacks)
The alliance ( always supports its ally, attacks with them, defends them, and provide econmic tributes) can even be broken down to :economic alliance, offensive alliance or defensive alliance.

Thats all. I would love have them 'cause i love edain skirmish mode

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #101 am: 5. Aug 2012, 15:32 »
It's impossible to integrate ringheros for the AI, as it causes gamecrashes with the new system.
The other things are also not possible to integrate, sorry.^^ The game engine doesn't allow such changes for the game.

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #102 am: 6. Aug 2012, 05:49 »
Thankyou sir Gnome for your response.

Saqlain

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #103 am: 12. Aug 2012, 15:05 »
Sir,  just a brief question.  I wonder if anyone can tell me how to level up karsh. I have made him permanent but i dont have any idea how to level him up.

-Dark Angel-

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #104 am: 12. Aug 2012, 15:06 »
Guess thats a bug.Normally, after every reborn he starts on a higher level.So if he stays permanent he should level up as a normal hero.

mfg -Dark Angel-