27. Apr 2024, 17:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Terrain ideas  (Gelesen 9874 mal)

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
Re:Terrain ideas
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Sep 2010, 22:52 »
Adamin said: just from nor mention to say that it has never excisted/happened is a Luxurywe can't accomplish (i hope, thats the correct word^^) because than Gondor shouldn't cbe able to Build towers and Walls
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Sep 2010, 22:55 von Shagrat »

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Sep 2010, 22:59 »
This makes no sense.
Imladris has powerful upgrades even though Celebrimbor is dead,it's logical that there must be good upgrades even though the greatest forger is dead.
Bara Dur wasn't built in third age,shouldn't it be built for this reason :D

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Sep 2010, 23:08 »
Did I understood this right, that you suggest, gondorians never ever built stone buildings again but just reused the old numenorean buildings?

So, those buildings never had to be overhauled?

Osgilliath was destroyed some times as I remember. Did the soldiers just lived in the ruins and never rebuild them?

The Rammas Echor was in pretty bad shape in the Third Age. But wasn't there a rebuilding going on, initiated by Denethor?

Or did I missed something? ^^

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #18 am: 17. Sep 2010, 11:52 »
Imladris has powerful upgrades even though Celebrimbor is dead,it's logical that there must be good upgrades even though the greatest forger is dead.
Bara Dur wasn't built in third age,shouldn't it be built for this reason :D

i don't think the Elves had only one great smith, maybe they were nowhere mentioned, but maybe they have existed

But the Barad Dur was rebuild in the third age, and that in only 50 years

Exactly what i mean.But gondorians never build any city in the third age,when the numenor kings' descent had already been interrupted. They lived in the cities built by numenoreans in fact.
because than Gondor shouldn't cbe able to Build towers and Walls

and Gondor shouldn't be able to build any buliding from that Viewpoint
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Sep 2010, 11:56 von Shagrat »

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #19 am: 17. Sep 2010, 12:12 »
Teorically the first gondorian bastion is Minas Tirith,the fortress is intended to be a "copy" of minas tirith in-game.
Gondorians may have rebuilt some numenor cities,but we can't compare them.Sauron's leader never ordered to built fortified camps,then should mordor have no fortress?This mskes no sense.Bfme shows ALL the forces a faction have,meaning that even though the white tower is in minas tirith you can build towr guards :P
In-game you can't build minas tirith,so you think that gondor shouldn't use numenor walls as they shouldn't be able to build them,according to the lore?It's like saying that Ereinion's summon should be deleted because Ereinion is dead.