27. Apr 2024, 22:26 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan Cocepts and Feedback  (Gelesen 8921 mal)

Schatten aus vergangenen Tagen

• Dúnadan des Nordens
Re:Rohan Cocepts and Feedback
« Antwort #15 am: 2. Mai 2011, 21:58 »
Instead of "Helm Hammerhand" I would replace "Letzter Marsch der Ents", because the Ents were at an other place while the Rohirim were in Helms Deep.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #16 am: 2. Mai 2011, 22:01 »
But huorns Huorns (I know they aren't ents, but they are a little bit similar) were their (if i remember right on command of Treebeard) to kill the Orcs. and the "LEtzter Marsch der Ents" Spell is one of the most usefull for Rohan, because rohan lacks strong distance siege weapons

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Schatten aus vergangenen Tagen

• Dúnadan des Nordens
« Antwort #17 am: 2. Mai 2011, 22:12 »
It's true, that Rohan isn't equipped with the best siege weapons, but the Ents were sent out to hunt the last orcs from Isengard. Nevertheless is the "Letzter Marsch der Ents"-Spell more unsuitable then "Helm Hammerhand", because there were never any Ents in the fortress.

@Lugdush: Please, formulate your idea more exact.

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
« Antwort #18 am: 2. Mai 2011, 22:15 »
if it would only be an Map-Feature on Helms Klamm, OK

but just another 08/15 Unit-Summon like the Arnor-summon of Gondor, without any special Strength it would just be boring, and the ents have a special strength

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Lugdush

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #19 am: 3. Mai 2011, 09:41 »
Also true. I have another suggestion at the spell Erkenbrand and his army. Be randomly appeared either Erkenbrand or Gandalf.
With Gandalf would have summon only two battalions.

Oloha

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 29. Okt 2011, 20:05 »
Hello, I have two small suggestions to the Rohan:
1) I noticed that the crew catapult and battering rams does not fit in the style of Rohan. Crew might be farmers or soldiers from the Westfold.

2) flag bearer rider does not look much like a rider of Rohan.
I think it would be better if it had the same model as a flag bearer in the infantry but with the horse.

Der König Düsterwalds

• Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • Das ist mein Profil, raus hier :P
« Antwort #21 am: 29. Okt 2011, 22:40 »
Hello, I have two small suggestions to the Rohan:
1) I noticed that the crew catapult and battering rams does not fit in the style of Rohan. Crew might be farmers or soldiers from the Westfold.
Yes, i think this might be a good idea. Especially the ramcrew should look more like farmers.