30. Apr 2024, 19:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Angmar Concepts and Feedback  (Gelesen 2653 mal)

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
Angmar Concepts and Feedback
« am: 16. Sep 2010, 15:51 »
Discuss here about your concept to improve this faction,and tell the bugs and the issues you found in your experience of playing.

Well,it seems the ice dragon isn't gonna be deleted,only improved.
So i think i have to reorganize my proposals.I liked the last ones,but i also developed some ideas that would leave the spellbook as it is now.

First,i suggest to improve blight's effect.It is intended to slow down opponent's RB production,but even though it provides a malus of -70%,it still isn't worth even 5pp.The effect is also temporary.Making it eternal it would be too strong for a 5pp power,and it would result useless anyway because every player would just destroy that building.
So i think that the only option to improve it,is to make the malus causing not only -70%  resource production rate,but also -33% unit/heroes production speed in the affected area.It will remain temporary,obviously.

About the tier 2,my proposal remain the same for the passive power,that should give spiked collars also to wolfriders.

Tier 3 is what i wanted to change more,but  i think that some little modifies could be good too,instead of completely changing 2 powers .
Freezing rain(as well as Isengard's)should still nullify leaderships,but it also provides a -25% armor and -25% damage debuff.
I think that Karsh should not be allowed to be summoned as long as you don't purchase the spell.Sure,most players recruit karsh after purchasing this power,but he is very effective even when he is a temporary summon.Then,i think that as most times wights appear on the battle for the effect of well of souls(except wights created with morgul blade or recruited ones,but those are veeeeeery rarely seen in-game,i use this opportunity to indicate the morgul blades' bug,if a unit/hero is killed with the initial magic damage it doesn't turn into a wight),the rebirth effect should affect also level 1 wights with a 20% chance,and dead heroes will revive as stronger level 5 wights(100% chance,although,they will still be normal wights).In addition all wights will gain a +50% speed bonus.
Ice dragon definitely can be very good,if improved.I would want it to gain 3 abilities.First,Fly.It isn't that good at moving,so i think that making him able to fly(not to fly to an other point of the map,but to switch between foot mode/fly mode).Then a passive ability.As its breath is intended to freeze enemies,it should no longer do any damage.However,this passive ability provides a -33% move speed and -33% attack speed;in addition,frozen enemies in proximity of the dragon suffer 50 frost damage every second,and the dragon heals for 15% of the damage dealt every second.The ice breat ability should be deleted,and it would be replaced by Winter Screech,a scream that freezes ALL near units and heroes,although allies don't take any damage.The dragon should cost 18pp,for the greater power.
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Sep 2010, 12:35 von TheMostBurning »

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
Re:Angmar Concepts and Feedback
« Antwort #1 am: 17. Sep 2010, 14:37 »
Avalanche needs to be nerfed,this is known.
Udun tor units should simply be in the control of the summoner,and they should be improved.
So this is my proposal.
Dragons will have a screech ability,udun watchers a devour ability that heals and buffs them with +50% damage and +25% move and attack speed.Wights will be level 5,the blue deads will have an ability only usable on heroes.Victims suffer massive magic and poison damage over time,are crippled and can't use powers for 30 seconds until they reach 20% life.All summoned units will have a passive ability that provides a debuff of -25% armor and -25% damage.

Edit : nerfed debuff.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Nov 2010, 22:08 von TheMostBurning »

Bav

• Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
  • Ich bin der ewige zu-spät-kommer
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Sep 2010, 17:07 »
Zitat
Avalanche needs to be nerfed,this is known.
Udun tor units should simply be in the control of the summoner,and they should be improved.
So this is my proposal.
Dragons will have a screech ability,udun watchers a devour ability that heals and buffs them with +50% damage and +25% move and attack speed.Wights will be level 5,the blue deads will have an ability only usable on heroes.Victims suffer massive magic and poison damage over time for 30 seconds until they reach 20% life,while they are crippled and can't use powers.All summoned units will have a passive ability that provides a debuff of -25% armor,-25% damage and -50% units/heroes abilities recharge speed.The units will be able to use their abilities only twice until they disappear(abilities has no recharge time).
That would be a bit overpowered and i think Angmar doesn´t really need it
Mapping is a pain in the Ass!

online erreichbar unter dem namen Bavragor_Hammer

Bei Tunngle: Bav (ab dem 31.dez)
Über Bayern lacht die Sonne, übern Rest die Ganze Welt

Für Cheaterfreies Gaming in AdH http://atlantis7.nl/

╔══╦═╦══╦═╦╗
║║║║╩╬╗╔╣╩║╚╗
╚╩╩╩═╝╚╝╚╩╩═╝
---/\---
---\/--- If You
---[]--- Support METAL
---[]--- add the GUITAR to your
--/[]\-- page
-/._.\ -
/_/ \_\

@ alle MU user: TÖTET DEN WEIHNACHTSMANN, WENN IHR IHN SEHT ODER SENDET IHN ZU MIR ;)

Verflucht sei EA games

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Sep 2010, 17:53 »
Well,it could be nerfed,but it isn't more powerful than Ereinion's summon or Ancients summon.As it is now it's a pretty disappointing power,you can only cast it,then you have to sit and watch cause your units can't offer any support.A summon on itself can't raze a base,this is why udun tor is weak.And even if it could be ruled by the player,the summons are simply weak,any decent army can kill them,and the toughest units can resist to the summoning blow,meaning that the power is completely useless against dwarves or imladris.
The abilities cooldown should be twice as long as the duration of the summon.Just keep in mind that wights are rather slow and weak,the dragons are weaker than a fellbeast and the blue dead die faster than the gren ones.

Edit : Removed recharge ability debuff.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Nov 2010, 22:07 von TheMostBurning »