30. Apr 2024, 17:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Reunited Kingdom  (Gelesen 3091 mal)

yamsinacan

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Arch-Angel
The Reunited Kingdom
« am: 25. Sep 2010, 22:26 »
Once Aragorn was crowned King, he eventually reformed the kingdom of Arnor. With this presented, a new concept emerges.

Once Aragorn is crowned King, a special upgrade will be added to the Fortress. It should be a fairly high price, anywhere from 5,000-15,000. Its name should be called "Reestablish Arnor." Once you purchase the upgrade, new soldiers shall be made available. For the Barracks: "Arnor Soldiers" and Arnor Royal Guards and "Arnor Captain"," for the Archery Range: "Arnor Archers" and "Arnor Rangers," for the Stables: "Arnor Knights."

These units will be significantly stronger than their Gondor counterparts. Either in armor, attack damage, or both. Due to their strength, they shall also have a limit. Their limit(for each type of new soldier), should be 4. They do need upgrades purchased for them except banner carriers, but they will require Forge Blades and Heavy Armor to be purchased.

These are simply elite units, not "mini-hero" hordes. They should have higher health, and more vision, as the blood of Numenor ran strong in the Northern Kingdom. The Knight Battalions should have 10 units. The Ranger Battalions should also have 10 units. The Soldier and Archer battalions should have either 10 units (2 rows of 5) 12 units (2 rows of 6) or 15 units (3 rows of 5).

This should not be hard to implement, as only 1 of the 6 units (Arnor Captain) should require a new skin, all the others should have the standard Arnor skins (yours). I find it fits perfect with the crowning of Aragorn, as he eventually did recreate the Kingdom of Arnor.

I would strongly disagree with this being put into the "inn system," as the Kingdoms would be far to close, with the same king, to be using the inn system.

And now... your opinions...  :P

« Letzte Änderung: 26. Sep 2010, 03:52 von yamsinacan »
Let us have peace.

I am a guy, so don't think any different. I just liked the picture :D.

TheMostBurning

• Pförtner von Bree
Re:The Reunited Kingdom
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Sep 2010, 09:36 »
I opened all those threads to use them xD

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Re:The Reunited Kingdom
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Sep 2010, 10:44 »
Then use them. ^^

-close-