7. Mai 2024, 19:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Request  (Gelesen 2262 mal)

ledzeppelin456789

• Hobbit
Request
« am: 30. Sep 2010, 23:49 »
Hey everyone here at Modding Union. I myself am another member on revora and a member of the Massive Middle Earth Mod Team. We were wondering if you would be willing to let us use your idea of Isengard by letting them only start with scouts and having to purchase or spend Spell points to upgrade to normal Uruk Hai.

LedZeppelin456789 (or Dunedain Ranger76)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re:Request
« Antwort #1 am: 1. Okt 2010, 18:54 »
Hey Ledzeppelin,

if I understand you correctly, you are not asking for our Uruk-Hai models themselves, but merely to apply the idea of having scouts only at first and upgrading them later to your own? If so, you can freely use that idea for Massive Middle-Earth if you wish :) Thanks for asking beforehand.

Regards,
Lord of Mordor
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Okt 2010, 18:56 von Lord of Mordor »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

ledzeppelin456789

• Hobbit
Re:Request
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Okt 2010, 14:05 »
Yes that is what I meant. I just wanted to make sure we got the ok for it so that we didn't have any problems about it. :P