24. Mai 2024, 01:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Elven(melee) CaH category  (Gelesen 3038 mal)

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
Elven(melee) CaH category
« am: 6. Nov 2015, 02:16 »
Greetings!

Today I have a rather outrages suggestion to do and because of engine space, even impossible but its good to have faith.

I was thinking that Men have their own melee  hero and archer(dunedain) version; it would be quite awesome to have an Elven melee hero Elrond/Glorfindel/Celebrimbor(shadow of mordor bright lord) like with respective special spells, considering there could be some new ones made by the team and some others borrowed or inspired in the heroes listed above; even from shadow of mordor.

I think it would be cool to have male and female possibility and some new armor based on the same guys and some other cool ideas you could have as you did with the dwarven new CaH wanderer.

My ideas regarding Celembrimbor armor are these, including crown  :D

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/middleearthshadowofmordor7723/images/f/fd/MiddleearthShadowofMordor_ConceptArt_Celebrimbor_Fairform.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140808195711

http://games.highdefdigest.com/uploads/2015/03/04/brightlord.png

ps. idk how to put images here so hope thats not illegal hehe

Thanks!

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
Re: Elven(melee) CaH category
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Nov 2015, 18:53 »
I Like the idea of a Elven Melee CaH and I see how they would come in the game. My only trouble is as you've mentioned the core gameplay, but I can't assure that. We'll have to wait for someone more knowledgeable.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 8. Nov 2015, 04:40 »
Im glad you like it hope the community and team supports it too! We'll see how that goes, lets keep hope for now :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #3 am: 8. Nov 2015, 11:52 »
Oh I'm quite sure it would be possible, I've seen other mods which significantly overhaul the amount of custom heroes available. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up right now, the team is still busy with releasing and balancing the remaining core factions, stuff like this will probably come after that. Good idea though :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 8. Nov 2015, 17:10 »
We'll see, the dwarven wanderer they implemented gives me hope :) but this would indeed be more work since new abilities and stuff, we'll see what the experts say about the technical stuff and if they like the idea:p

IronSkye

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #5 am: 9. Nov 2015, 10:26 »
Alternativly they could use the normal abilities of the human melees as well
(it would be the same like the human archer/elf archers- they share the same abilities). And if I am right, the same suggestion was made in german forum (for an male/female melee hero).

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Nov 2015, 21:40 »
awesome idea +1

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 10. Nov 2015, 03:33 »
Thanks people!
(it would be the same like the human archer/elf archers- they share the same abilities). And if I am right, the same suggestion was made in german forum (for an male/female melee hero).

Uhmmm i dont know i dont think it would be very unique, they surely can have some similarities regarding abilities, but frankly have many differences since they are different races and melee elves specially are more ''magical'' ;)

IronSkye

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #8 am: 12. Nov 2015, 13:57 »
Thanks people!

Uhmmm i dont know i dont think it would be very unique, they surely can have some similarities regarding abilities, but frankly have many differences since they are different races and melee elves specially are more ''magical'' ;)

It is true that elves are more mystic, but as far as I know, the Edain-team don't wants to add magic powers to CAH-roster. They removed the magic powers and class from CAH in an earlier version of the mod. So they won't add it later, but honestly you have my approval.

Magic powers for elves would be an suggestion or option for EAs submod "Chronicles" which brings the wizzard class back to game and maybe some magic to other classes later. 

sr_dark

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #9 am: 13. Nov 2015, 01:26 »
Thanks people!

It is true that elves are more mystic, but as far as I know, the Edain-team don't wants to add magic powers to CAH-roster. They removed the magic powers and class from CAH in an earlier version of the mod. So they won't add it later, but honestly you have my approval.

Magic powers for elves would be an suggestion or option for EAs submod "Chronicles" which brings the wizzard class back to game and maybe some magic to other classes later.

Its not exactly what i mean, not thaaat much magical powers like wizard like; but some mystique as you said. And as far as I know, they removed the Wizard CaH not because they didnt like magic, but because its totally none canonical since there were only 5 wizards as we all know