16. Jun 2024, 11:56 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sub faction/ special faction  (Gelesen 2149 mal)

Badanuno

• Hobbit
Sub faction/ special faction
« am: 2. Jan 2015, 22:24 »
Hello everybody, i just would like to ask how many sub factions are, and how can i play them.

For exemple, i know arnor is a sub factions and we can play them at maps such as angmar if we choose gondor, are there any other?

Haleth, Sohn von Háma

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Reiter von Rohan
Re:Sub faction/ special faction
« Antwort #1 am: 3. Jan 2015, 02:18 »
I think there is nothing like Gondor/Arnor, but I think on some maps factions have other spells in the spellbook. But I'm not sure if it's from the Edain Mod or from the Hero Submod.
I hope I have helped you  :)
Haleth, Sohn von Háma

(Do you know that you can choose which dwarven kingdom you want to play at the beginning of a battle?)

Badanuno

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 3. Jan 2015, 14:29 »
Danke for your answer :)

What other submode do you use? I saw One called "battle of the first age" it looks good

I didnt know that, how do you choose? :)

Hüter

• Verteidiger Morias
« Antwort #3 am: 3. Jan 2015, 14:33 »
Try to play as Rohan on the maps known from the films, such as Edoras; Minas Thirith as Gondor also should be nice ;) Should work without submods.
For other submods and information about installation etc. go to the "Submod"-section right under the Edain-section. :)

Danke an CMG für den tollen Avatar und das tolle Banner

Haleth, Sohn von Háma

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Reiter von Rohan
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Jan 2015, 14:59 »
Start a battle with the dwarven faction and then you have to choose, otherwise you can't play  [uglybunti]
I use the hero submod, 'cause it's a submod for Edain and I really love the Edain Mod  (**)

Badanuno

• Hobbit
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Jan 2015, 19:43 »
What happens if i do that?

Wow, my bad then. Got to try it at home. Thr mode i was talking about its alsl a submode :)