29. Mai 2024, 03:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Edain Mod 4.0 English Audio voices  (Gelesen 3421 mal)

mrcaleb_porter

• Hobbit
Edain Mod 4.0 English Audio voices
« am: 5. Jan 2015, 01:58 »
I understand that the text of this mod will be in English, but will the audio for some ALL of the units be in English as well? For example, character such as Gandalf, Galadriel, Merry, Pippin, ect. as well as most of the major heroes speak in German. I would really love to hear the original audio bits of such legends such as Christopher Lee, who played Saruman, and the awesome voice of Ian McKellen who we know as Gandalf in this mod. Whatever may come of this new mod, I can't express how awesome you guys are. Me and my friend adore this game. With your additions to the BFME series, the Edain Mod is quickly becoming the best Middle Earth video game in the world. The fact that it is free is also incredible. So much time and dedication, texture design, coding, and debugging all for the sake of a hobby? I tip my hat to you, Edain Mod, along with all of your team. Continue the beautiful work that you are doing. I am beyond excited to play Edain 4.0!

-Mandos-

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Mess with the Best!
Re:Edain Mod 4.0 English Audio voices
« Antwort #1 am: 5. Jan 2015, 02:23 »
The sounds of all units (or at least almost all) should be in english :)
A Túrin Turambar turún' ambartanen!
Túrin, master of doom, by doom mastered!

mrcaleb_porter

• Hobbit
Re:Edain Mod 4.0 English Audio voices
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Jan 2015, 02:39 »
Yayy!!!! thanks!