27. Apr 2024, 22:07 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 139971 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #255 am: 14. Dez 2015, 13:46 »
Well it is said that quite few Dwarves Stayed in IHs so it remained like a Colony or even Fiefdom to Erebor with I guss it's own small Garrison/Military and kept its Armor and all!While I think Dain started use the Original Erebor Armors ! :-) I think an Evolved IHs Armor will be similar to IHs and not so distinguish and unique! :-)

But as I said that is my opinion and personal thinking! :-)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Branchez

• Bilbos Festgast
  • Captain-General/ High Warden of the White Tower
« Antwort #256 am: 14. Dez 2015, 15:34 »
I would really like for ALL dwarves to get redesign. It didn't "feel" quite different when you choose different kingdoms. I was wondering if any personal detail could be added to building as well?

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #257 am: 14. Dez 2015, 21:34 »
Only thing I'm kind of worried-ish about is this: Erebor is focused in the period of the War of the Ring, and since most of it's population are former Dwarves of IH, so should Erebor units have some kind of IH armour, but "evolved" in a different direction because of variety. And should Ered Luin Dwarves have the AUJ armour since most of them are former Erebor Dwarves?
i dont think it wll be unique or lore accurate, now it wont be unique if they look like IH soldiers but a Little bit changed and it wont be lore accurate because so many years passed since the battle of the five armies so i don't think they still have the same armors

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #258 am: 15. Dez 2015, 06:09 »
Now that the Three Dwarven subfactions are getting new banners,  may I suggest (once more) the banner of Erebor to be changed to the one seen in AUJ and the Lego Hobbit game: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/4/3160/3159796/LEGOHobbit_2015-10-09_19-23-57-74.jpg:)

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #259 am: 15. Dez 2015, 22:23 »
Question about the Erebor Weaponry: why have you chosen to use warhammers as the primary weapon? Wouldn't axes fit better with Erebor, since Gimli uses an axe and it is generally not a great idea to solely carry a warhammer as a weapon. Warhammers are far heavier than a sword or axe, especially when the soldier also carries a shield alongside him.

I know you guys won't change this, but I am just curious and I'm afraid my comment on moddB will just be buried :).

EDIT: I just read the reply on Moddb, nevermind xD.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #260 am: 17. Dez 2015, 12:10 »
I was wondering,since IHs Heroes got New designs and probably some other Heroes will to like Thorin III in Erebor and IHs,will some of the Heroes get some New Abilities or they will keep exactly the Same Old Abilities!? :) Just a questions! :)

Greetings!
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #261 am: 29. Dez 2015, 03:47 »
Now, since you gave Sauron (as a Ring hero) quotes from BotFA why doesn't all forms of Sauron have the same audio, combining the quotes from LotR, DoS AND BotFA AND original "ku, ki, ka" quotes from BFME 2?
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jan 2016, 19:19 von WarOfTheRingVeteran »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #262 am: 3. Jan 2016, 14:45 »
Maybe because LOTR quotes are still badass?  xD

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #263 am: 3. Jan 2016, 16:44 »
THE QUALITY

WarOfTheRingVeteran

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #264 am: 3. Jan 2016, 19:19 »
Maybe because LOTR quotes are still badass?  xD

Along with LotR quotes, yes :)

Andydu06

• Hobbit
Two evil factions :/
« Antwort #265 am: 8. Jan 2016, 14:29 »
Hello everybody !!!
I have a big problem with the mod , i have only two evil faction which are Mordor and Isengard !!! Can you explain me why , and i have also only lothlorien faction ... thanks , but it's a great mod , and we can easly see that you put a lot of work and energy in !!! ( i'm french so can i ask you to forgive my english talkin' )

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #266 am: 8. Jan 2016, 14:31 »
Heyho,
This is just a demo, therefore not everything is available yet. Currently you can play with the following factions:
Gondor
Rohan
Dwarves
Lorien
Mordor
Isengard

All other factions will be added in the future with updates. Angmar will be in the next update (update 4.3) :)

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #267 am: 11. Jan 2016, 04:18 »
greeting . I have no Rivendell. no Angmar? no campaign. I'm confused .. why do I dont have these? is ther reason?

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #268 am: 11. Jan 2016, 05:08 »
Mate, look at the post above you.
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Chiska

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • To err is human, to forgive divine
« Antwort #269 am: 12. Jan 2016, 10:35 »
A little gameplay question; when uncorrupted Theoden gets the ring and he can select those 4 effects...1 of them says that whenever Eomer, Eowyn or Theodred is near him they become invulrnable, another says his leadership becomes global. Does the global leadership count for the invulnrable relatives (also for Glorious Charge) because that would be overpowered as **** !  [uglybunti]