20. Apr 2021, 15:22 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mordor Bugs  (Gelesen 13416 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Mordor Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:41 »
Post any bugs with Mordor here.

Bugs

Voice and text bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:23 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Mordor Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 28. Jun 2020, 16:36 »
- Necromancer tooltip (recruitment and portrait) is missing.
 - Recruitment descriptions for Halberdiers don't mention Influence of Sauron requirement while description for Black Uruks Archers still mentions it.

- Overseers can't join onto Cirith Ungol units.
 - Weird issue where Grond was facing to the side instead of facing at a building but still damaged it when striking.
« Letzte Änderung: 7. Okt 2020, 22:10 von FG15 »

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Jul 2020, 11:37 »
Decommissioning mordor troops sometimes causes slaved Cirith Ungol troops to appear around buildings in the fortress

Necro (241942232867799040)
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Nov 2020, 12:51 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #3 am: 24. Aug 2020, 20:44 »
Overseer seem to have a large range on their combo horde ability, meaning they'll when ordered to, they'll first form the combo horde, then get close to the rest of their battalion. Unlike regular combo hordes where units need to be tight next to each other to form the horde

The cooldown of forced cooperation between both forms of Gorbag/Shagrat is not shared, meaning changing form resets the cooldown.

Necro (241942232867799040)
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Nov 2020, 12:51 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #4 am: 30. Okt 2020, 18:17 »
Mordor AI trying to attack my heroes with battering rams. I don't know it is a bug due to battering ram but ai definetly trying to attack me.

Talion (705812586184310794)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #5 am: 5. Jan 2021, 19:19 »
Influence of Sauron is removed from Dol Guldur fortress once he becomes Gorthaur. It can be reapplied, though

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Gardist von Meduseld
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #6 am: 21. Feb 2021, 11:59 »
This is a weird one but it seems like Mountain Trolls are not automatically acquired by archers of most other factions. I checked Gondor Archers, Gondor Rangers, Rohan Archers and Rohan Pitch Throwers. I also tested Rohan Spearthrowers and they managed to automatically acquire a mountain troll when in range, other ranged units would not attack them when stationary and in range or when attack-moving to the enemy.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/