28. Mär 2024, 18:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Mordor Bugs  (Gelesen 17541 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Mordor Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:41 »
Post any bugs with Mordor here.

Bugs

Voice and text bugs
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:23 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Mordor Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Aug 2021, 20:11 »
The Witch-king still auto-targets enemies when nearby, even on defensive stance and when pressed S to stop on place. It happens anytime, on foot, on his horse, and on his Fellbeast

Watcher

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #2 am: 4. Mai 2022, 07:50 »
I've noticed that on Castle maps, when Mordor builds Barricades on the four defensive build-plots around the citadel, these Barricades sometimes have the model of the vanilla Mordor Battle Tower. This has not been restricted to any particular Castle map.
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Sep 2023, 16:13 von The_Necromancer0 »
"The pool is up to the west-gate..."

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #3 am: 15. Apr 2023, 16:46 »
Grond can destroy buildings through the wall of a bastion. I played this with Rohan vs Mordor on Michelbinge and the KI tore down my stable through an intact wall

haradrim#9035 (<@776145325957971999>)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Okt 2023, 10:23 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #4 am: 4. Okt 2023, 01:14 »
Khamul not use nazgul buff from witch-king.

warman3 (<@313093116540485632>)
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Okt 2023, 13:52 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.